Where do all the crackies meet? Sixth Street! Sixth Street!

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2019, 1:27 pm

Where the meth pipe is elite...I am presently bunking near Sixth Street in San Francisco - meaning the couple blocks just south of Market. That place is...a place, I tell yez :P . zit is the subject of various cinema verite-type vids on YT (some NSFW) with titles like " Where's The Crack Pipe? " and " Gimmie The Meth " :lol: !
I've been around
/in it - a LOT - all my years in San Francisco. I
About 2004 I had enough there I had enough money coming in that I could afford a room - at an SRO there, an old-style for-profit one that is the kind that there aren't that many snymore, many having ,become non-profit places.

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

Last edited by ASS-P on 19 Mar 2019, 1:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2019, 1:37 pm

"Crackies"? We used to call them "Tweakers", back in the day.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2019, 2:02 pm

...I thought " tweak " referred to meth. I know it that way (The PHRASE, not the substance :lol:.)! I was being all " We Are The World/Oprah\Amnesty International benefit/" Ebony & Ivory " " black and white " together sort o'thing - uh, THANG! :lol: - given the stereotype of " meth being a white drug, crack a black one " :wink: .
You're old enough to maybe remember, if perhaps not quite first-hand, the song I quoted in the title...Actually. I think 6th is a bit more the brothers and sisters than the honkys/ice people:P ...