Page 1 of 11 [ 174 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2019, 5:35 pm

From Glenn Greenwald-

"The Mueller investigation is complete and this is a simple fact that will never go away: not one single American was charged, indicted or convicted for conspiring with Russia to influence the 2016 election - not even a low-level volunteer. The number is zero."

https://mobile.twitter.com/ggreenwald/s ... 3418490880

I would be lying if I said I hate to tell you I told you so. I've been called so many names on this site over the last few years for calling out this hoax.

The attempt by the media will be to pretend it was never about collusion, but there's no wriggling out of that one. History cannot be erased now, people went too far.

I hope to see people admitting they were wrong and really learning this time. Never believe a word the mainstream media says.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2019, 7:12 pm

RichardJ
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2019, 10:38 pm

I heard the news on the CBS News radio network via my local affiliate WWJ 950kc. I cannot wait to read all the opinion pieces tomorrow morning trying to make this into what it isn't. Prepare for Media Meltdown! :lol:

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2019, 1:06 pm

It's started!

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

BaronHarkonnen85
Toucan
Toucan

23 Mar 2019, 2:07 pm

Pretty much what I expected.

I'm sure the clowns in the media will find some way to spin this

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2019, 2:17 pm

You got what you expected out of bribery, that's the point.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2019, 2:43 pm

:wink:

BaronHarkonnen85 wrote:
Pretty much what I expected.

I'm sure the clowns in the media will find some way to spin this

They are starting to turn on each other haha.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2019, 6:31 pm

Only in late 2010s America would the revelation that allegations that the President colluded with Russia have not been proven be considered bad news.

Only in late 2010s America would the possibility that the President might face possible legal trouble for things like paying hush money, real estate or bank fraud be considered a letdown.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2019, 7:16 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:
Only in late 2010s America would the revelation that allegations that the President colluded with Russia have not been proven be considered bad news.

Only in late 2010s America would the possibility that the President might face possible legal trouble for things like paying hush money, real estate or bank fraud be considered a letdown.

:lol:

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2019, 7:30 pm

There Are Four Lights!

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2019, 8:10 pm

Lol

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2019, 8:15 pm

Democrats REFUSE To Believe Mueller, Claim Trump Colluded With Russia-Published on Mar 23, 2019

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2019, 10:06 pm

Now it's time for the real criminal investigations to begin.

There Are Four Lights!

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2019, 9:06 pm

Darmok wrote:
Now it's time for the real criminal investigations to begin.

And just what are those liberals in your meme exactly guilty of? It was still Trump who laundered money, cheated workers and contractors out of pay, obstructed justice, used intimidation against the schools where he had once been a student at, and staffed the White House with his fellow bigots, loons, and white collar criminals.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2019, 9:14 pm

There Are Four Lights!

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2019, 9:20 pm

So what? I'm supposed to love Trump now? The guy is still a terrible president. He will always be a terrible president. Just like Obama with his empty half-baked promise of change and Bush with his war on terror BS. :roll: