Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2019, 2:45 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bf05Y9 ... ploademail

"There rightness justifies their rudness..."
"Like a red flag to a bull..."
"Climate change denial should be a crime..."
"Climate denial...premeditated murder"...
"Toss pots..."

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2019, 10:31 am

I am aware there have always been activists but the difference was they fought for reasonable things like women rights and Black rights, now it has gotten crazy now it's an insult to former women activists and black activists who fought for our rights to be treated equal. Rights to vote, rights to make our own choices and live on our own, rights to get taxes to your public school like whites, rights to use any restroom and eat at any restaurant or to sit at any bench, etc. rights to sit anywhere on the bus and rights to work any job than being restricted to what they can do for employment.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2019, 10:36 am

League_Girl wrote:
I am aware there have always been activists but the difference was they fought for reasonable things like women rights and Black rights, now it has gotten crazy now it's an insult to former women activists and black activists who fought for our rights to be treated equal. Rights to vote, rights to make our own choices and live on our own, rights to get taxes to your public school like whites, rights to use any restroom and eat at any restaurant or to sit at any bench, etc. rights to sit anywhere on the bus and rights to work any job than being restricted to what they can do for employment.

I like how Tim Pool phrased it. It's best to stay away from groups who specify an identity to protect because they often fall to extremist ideologies. Rather it's best to just ask for true equality for all, which includes all groups rather than focusing on one group.

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2019, 10:45 am

Nice and very true video, by the way :wtg:

Cartman stepping in was a nice touch.

karathraceandherspecialdestiny
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2019, 4:29 pm

:lol:

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2019, 5:25 pm

And the gloves are off. I want a good clean fight ladies and gentleman , no personal attacks. Attack Daisy or Kevin not each other :)

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2019, 6:29 pm

SaveFerris wrote:
And the gloves are off. I want a good clean fight ladies and gentleman , no personal attacks. Attack Daisy or Kevin not each other :)

Daisy and Kevin are both c***s. Neither is completely wrong, or completely right. But they're c***s because they are useful idiots for the oligarchs, who want to keep everyone divided and at each other's throats.

I'm sure you won't mind my use of the C-word, being British, but other mods might. I apologize to the other mods. I'll never use it again. (It's got an asterisk in it, anyway, so no problems!)

Oscar Meyer Lansky

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2019, 7:17 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:

Daisy and Kevin are both c****. Neither is completely wrong, or completely right. But they're c**** because they are useful idiots for the oligarchs, who want to keep everyone divided and at each other's throats.

I'm sure you won't mind my use of the C-word, being British, but other mods might. I apologize to the other mods. I'll never use it again. (It's got an asterisk in it, anyway, so no problems!)

I mean, but what are we suppose to do about it? Just pay no attention to either sides? But they are both trying to take our country over, both evils. To ignore them is to just allow them to take over, which I honestly don't think that we can prevent them from doing so. We, and me included, we as a whole need to start educating people and learning more about government, especially the local government aspect most people tend to ignore altogether. I watched a guy walking around New York yesterday, asking people if they knew who their state representative was, out of the 20 or so people he asked, not one person knew the answer, that is not only shocking but alarming. No wonder we are in the position we are in, people mostly just focus on the president and neglect the entire infrastructure of the entire government, that is completely insane. Makes me want to learn more and start participating. People vote like robots, republican or democrat, whoever their team is, without knowing anything about them.

It irritates me, to watch the SJW type, their arguments and ideas are completely insane, like they are complete idiots, but then also, a lot of conservatives, though they don't seem to be as insane, they seem to lack the understanding that people can fail for reasons other than being lazy. They don't think people should be helped by the government, like the handicap folks should rely on churches for handouts, that to me is pretty much saying that if you are handicap you don't deserve a life and you should live on the street. How can we stop the madness when that's all our news channels will show us? There is basically nothing but horrible ideas in the spotlight and no real attempt to solve any issue.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2019, 7:48 pm

karathraceandherspecialdestiny wrote:
:lol:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Entertaing and informative... :wink:

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2019, 8:11 pm

Crimadella wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:

Daisy and Kevin are both c****. Neither is completely wrong, or completely right. But they're c**** because they are useful idiots for the oligarchs, who want to keep everyone divided and at each other's throats.

I mean, but what are we suppose to do about it? Just pay no attention to either sides? But they are both trying to take our country over, both evils. To ignore them is to just allow them to take over, which I honestly don't think that we can prevent them from doing so. We, and me included, we as a whole need to start educating people and learning more about government, especially the local government aspect most people tend to ignore altogether. I watched a guy walking around New York yesterday, asking people if they knew who their state representative was, out of the 20 or so people he asked, not one person knew the answer, that is not only shocking but alarming. No wonder we are in the position we are in, people mostly just focus on the president and neglect the entire infrastructure of the entire government, that is completely insane. Makes me want to learn more and start participating. People vote like robots, republican or democrat, whoever their team is, without knowing anything about them.

It irritates me, to watch the SJW type, their arguments and ideas are completely insane, like they are complete idiots, but then also, a lot of conservatives, though they don't seem to be as insane, they seem to lack the understanding that people can fail for reasons other than being lazy. They don't think people should be helped by the government, like the handicap folks should rely on churches for handouts, that to me is pretty much saying that if you are handicap you don't deserve a life and you should live on the street. How can we stop the madness when that's all our news channels will show us? There is basically nothing but horrible ideas in the spotlight and no real attempt to solve any issue.

We all have to determine what's BS and what's not on our own. It's a muddy field, where people are trying to pull you one direction or another. We are being manipulated to pick one team or another. But you don't have to. Tell the partisans to go f**k themselves. We are all individuals and we can make up our minds what's moral and just based on our own moral compass. Don't ever give in to bullying. Be who you are.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2019, 8:12 pm

VegetableMan wrote:

I'm sure you won't mind my use of the C-word

:lol: doesn't bother me

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2019, 8:31 pm

SaveFerris wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:

I'm sure you won't mind my use of the C-word

:lol: doesn't bother me

I didn't figure it would, ya cheeky c**t!

Oscar Meyer Lansky

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2019, 8:52 pm

Yeah I'm cheeky c**t and it works for me

NSFW song all about me :twisted: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGfLL1VtjH0

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2019, 9:17 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:

The problem I have with Kevin's criticism of Daisy is that he sodomises context and ignores hidden/implicit qualifiers...
I am assuming he does that intentionally...
If I am correct, he is playing on the ignorances of his audience, which in turn diminishes his credibility...<shrug>

I wouldn't know the c**t from a bar of soap, btw... :wink: