Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2019, 2:24 am

On the title page, on my phone, there's four articles underneath the WP logo. There were other articles up before, but they got pushed down as new articles came along. Where are these old articles?

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

traven
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2019, 4:05 am

to old articles heaven :roll:

next to lost socks limbo

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2019, 4:57 pm

...I repeat: Do the old aarticles get pushed down. There's some I always meant to read and they're pushed down now :( .

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2019, 1:52 pm

Underneath the WP logo and above the articles there are a series of buttons titled: Forums, Videos, Friends and Relationships, Community News Makers and so on.

Click on Community News Makers.

Or click on this link: https://wrongplanet.net/category/community-newsmakers/

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2019, 1:55 pm

EzraS wrote:
Underneath the WP logo and above the articles there are a series of buttons titled: Forums, Videos, Friends and Relationships, Community News Makers and so on.

Click on Community News Makers.

Or click on this link: https://wrongplanet.net/category/community-newsmakers/

...Thank you :) !