Psychiatrist: Trump Derangement Syndrome is real and serious

Page 5 of 6 [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2019, 9:13 am

Yeah, you guys are right. I really hope I'm wrong in my pessemistic views on the future.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2019, 9:20 am

I hope so too, TW1ZTY.

Hope is sometimes all we have.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2019, 10:11 am

TW1ZTY wrote:
Yeah, you guys are right. I really hope I'm wrong in my pessemistic views on the future.

What I was taught by my grandfather when it comes to worrying about the future, which everyone does in one way or another. Is to say "not today". Maybe this or that will happen, but it's not going to happen today. And that's how us mere mortals get through this life, one day at a time. One day you might find yourself in a terrible situation, but not today.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2019, 11:37 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
Tulsi Gabbard seems all right in most respects.

What do you find that's so great about Tulsi Gabbard?

She's the most anti war candidate and calls out Trump on real issues.

The quagmire in Afghanistan is what finished the Soviets. The US is in a quagmire in the Middle East and its attempted coups are starting to fail miserably. Only Tulsi and Trump seem to notice this or care.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2019, 11:38 am

Fnord wrote:
TW1ZTY wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
They've been preordaining the destruction of the United States-----since the United States began.
Maybe because people knew it will happen sooner or later?
Maybe because people can't stand to see a country that bases its continued existence on both civil liberties and capitalism.

More like a surveillance state with crony capitalism.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2019, 11:40 am

The US is locking up whistleblowers and publishers.