Page 3 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2019, 12:33 am

Yes, having to pretend you enjoy being around people and are actually interested in their nonsense is very tiring. It's like being an actor, except you don't get paid, you can't take time off for vacations or because you're sick, and you have to be at your job 24-7.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2019, 5:29 am

Way too often I am in the minority and I correctly feel like I can't change something or someone that is getting on my nerves

Homophobic precious lil "people", "be true to yourself". Idiots outnumbered and overpowered me

Frustrated and annoyed

A long time ago exhausted all the options

Even everyday noise startles, scares, annoys, bothers me

Lil dipshits keep misunderstanding me

:ninja: A psychologist told me that if you have a situation , think of what you want, and how to get there :skull:

The statement is correct, but :mrgreen: I am paranoid personality disorders. Concerned. Worried. Intimidated. Scared. That the situation could get worse if I try and fail, to :roll: fix it :mrgreen:

For example, some ass hole at REI had the nerve to tell me that I "stole" something. On a previous occasion :arrow: . And I told him, :? No that is wrong :lol: . And he said , :skull: ok :skull: . Which is not sufficient or an apology. Wrongful accusations is a really big deal :cry: in a court of law :mrgreen: . But lawyers :arrow: $,600 hour and lawsuit take 2 years. He correctly assumed that I don't have the $$ to deal with a civil lawsuit. However I also don't have the energy either

For example someone was barking "fa***t" and "b***h" at me. If I corrected them they might shoot me with a gun

Seriously I feel so overwhelmed and unprepared

Idiots are not as predictable as they appear to be

Although pattern recognition

Idiots have more friends, energy, $$$ than me

It does not matter, functionally, if they are legally or morally wrong

It's a competition that they will always win, because they have more resources

f**k homophobic ass holes

They make me uptight and exhausted

f**k mister redelings

f**k Jeanne Courtney

They act like they have never done anything wrong before and "the meaning of life is :mrgreen: helping people!" :skull:

Mussolini was helping the Gestapo

Be more specific

Not all "helping people" is :twisted: purple heart award :twisted:

Not all "hurting people" is Mandated Reporter

Dark side

Long arm of the law

Oversimplified

Serpentine
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

17 Apr 2019, 8:40 am

SFBUM... It's so damned hard to make even positive changes when you don't have a lot of physical, emotional or financial resources and are saddled with anxiety. I also tend to catastrophize and imagine the worst possible outcome. It's second nature. It's often crippling.

Sometimes this helps me frame a decision. Maybe it's helpful to you and maybe not, but here goes.

1) If it's something I want, I have to ask myself how badly I want it and what I am prepared to give up for it. This can be non tangible, such as time or effort.

2) If trying to decide whether to act or not: What are potential consequences of action, and are they worth it? What are the potential consequences of INACTION, and are they worth it?

I hope things get better for you.

- Joanne M. Harris, The Testament of Loki

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2019, 9:18 am

Serpentine

Your first paragraph is correct

However, I tend to think:

So what, they called me a "fa***t"

At least they didn't shoot me with a gun

If I corrected them, they might have shot me with a gun

"Actions speak louder than words"

"Loose lips sink ships"

:twisted: "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me" :twisted:

Wrong. Words "hurt". Words just don't "help". At least, not enough "help" to justify Jeanne Courtney counselor. 75 bucks an hour.

Jeanne "helped" me one dollar and she got 75

She cheated me 74 bucks

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2019, 10:05 pm

shortfatbalduglyman wrote:
For a long time, I have noticed that I am much less energetic than precious lil "people"

The wrestling coach went out for dinner, at 9 pm , with wrestlers,. He said he had to wake up 5.

The older I get the weaker I get

My diet is not great, but precious lil "people" do not eat great diets either

And they are like the :evil: Energizer Bunny :skull:

I feel like I have much less energy too, I feel like I’m weak, I’m going be 49 this summer, I feel I’m wasting away or I can’t do most of stuff I used to do, if I need to do something, put stuff away or order something online or open my package, I can do it late.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2019, 10:29 pm

On the other hand, did not do a controlled experiment with a representative sample of subjects

Not all autistics are diagnosed or disclosed

You don't know how much they sleep

There are a lot of neurotypicals and fewer autistics

On Sunday, tried and failed to sleep ,9:30 to 1:30 pm. Then slept fine. Four hours. Drowsy, nauseous, exhausted. Told friend. She asked me if I wanted to take a break. What the flying f**k? Rolando's mouth is the only thing that is moving. You do not "take a break" from aikido any more than you take a break from playing video games or sleeping.

Suspect brain chemical imbalance

Brain damage

Idiots act like the Energizer Bunny

Nothing seems to matter