MAGA hat swatted.slahed, sword, near-severed, sh*t hits fan.

Page 1 of 6 [ 92 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2019, 11:00 am

The San Francisco Chronicle and Examiner both run stories about (I guess The Hill too) about a contereps in SF where a man responded to having his MAGA hat by taking out a sword - A samurai sword? - and slashing the man who knocked off his had with his sword, " nearly severing " the hand, with lots of blood resulting.
The alleged slasher was eventually arrested - in a neighborhood I'm familiar with! - and booked, with at least one source described as $1 million bail. The arrested one has other legal problems in his past.
I certainly grant that the slash-ee should not have knocked his hat off, but nearly slashing his hand off 8O :o !

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2019, 3:01 am

This event could have taken place in Covington, Park Hills in Kentucky, folks there like their red MAGA hats too...

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2019, 4:14 am

Crappy thing but hardly reason to hate all maga hat people or trump supporters.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2019, 4:40 am

cyberdad wrote:
This event could have taken place in Covington, Park Hills in Kentucky, folks there like their red MAGA hats too...

Those children were the recipients of death threats, not vice versa.

Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2019, 4:44 am

Soo...someone spotted a man wearing a MAGA-hat and carrying a samurai sword and thought "I'm gonna knock his hat off and see what happens!". Or did he run home and return with the sword to enact his vengeance? Either way, bizarre and disturbing.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2019, 4:57 am

Here's a couple of links to the story
http://carmonreport.com/world-news/man- ... -hat-spat/
https://www.sfchronicle.com/crime/artic ... 745758.php

Looks like people who used to wear tin foil hats can now purchase a red MAGA hat and it just means they are equally crazy

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2019, 6:16 am

How big of a story would this be if the man had been wearing a different cap?

And how big of a story, or even a story at all, if the Covington high school kid had been wearing a different (or no) cap?

Gangstas who sell drugs and murder people wear sports team hats adopted by major gangs. How is that supposed to reflect on fans and players who wear the same hats?

What about the gang members who ride Harleys and wear Harley-Davidson paraphernalia, how does that reflect on everyone else who ride Harleys and wear stuff with the H-D logo?

Last edited by EzraS on 07 Apr 2019, 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2019, 6:25 am

The guy who knocked off the MAGA hat is a stupid idiot.

They just should have had a regular fight. The slashing of the hand was overkill.

It’s like Robert Conrad and the guy knocking off the battery from his shoulder. Stupid s**t.

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2019, 8:43 am

Yes, knocking off someone's hat is a form of assault, I see it that way. Not saying the guy desrved to be sliced, but when a lot of people decide to be real dushbags, knocking peoples hats off, it causes people to get upset, when you run into the person who over reacts it can get really ugly. This is why you don't run around being such dushbags trying to knock peoples hats off! Crazy people do exist and with people having a trend of being dushbags and knocking peoples hats off it's only a matter of time before you do it to the wrong person and pay severely for your dushbag behavior. Like EzraS was suggesting, what do you think would happen if you knocked the hat off a gangster? Odds are you will be severely beat, stabbed or shot. People don't tend to have pleasant reactions towards people slapping hats off of their heads, common sense should kick into the minds of dushbags so they understand the laws of nature, 'when knocking hats off people's heads goes wrong'.

Take me for example, if you were to come up and knock my hat off I will beat the living s**t out of you, the type of hat I may had be wearing is not a factor that concerns me, slapping or grabbing something off of any part of me is not a wise move, especially my face or head, that gets my engine oil pretty jacked up.

What happend is the guy probably saw there was a dushbag movement, where dushbags will try to knock or snatched MAGA hats off, so he brought his sword with the taught, "let a dushbag try to knock my hat off, it will be the last time the dushbags does something like that". So, he was ready for it, he spots a dushbag in dushbag mode coming towards him, possibly saying dushbag things though the report doesn't mention that, that I know of. As the dushbag goes to swing towards the guys hat, the guy quickly drew his sword and swung it to intercept the guys hand as it neared his head. Kinda like if you were to do that and someone had a stick, as your hand was inches away from the hat they swung their stick and knocked your hand, blocking your hand at the last moment from knocking your hat off, that is what I heard happened only it was a sword which is less forgiving for dushbags hands.

A smart gangster would just pull a gun out and shot you, if the dushbags keep up their dushbag movement they are going to eventually run into the guy with the gun that also dosen't pay that 's***'. In fact, people aren't that stupid where I live, if you go knocking hats off around here you are going to get your ass kicked, more than likely with the first person you try that with.

Let this be a lesson for the dushbags, stop being dushbags!

Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2019, 9:15 am

So, did this guy open-carry a sword for self defense just in case, or what?

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2019, 9:19 am

...I said from the beginning that the hat-knocker should not have done ifmt Yes, he was asking four a fight. - But the sword person, who had legal crap in his past, was carrying a flipping SWORD!
Frankly, he could easily be someone who was looking for trouble himself, and I doubt it was rather the pure " defending himself at the immediate moment " scenario Ci sets out! 8O

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2019, 9:20 am

Wolfram87 wrote:

Sounded like he reached behind him to get it, so kept it down the back of his pants? Probably if either of us watched enough Highlander episodes, this would be a no brainier.

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2019, 9:41 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
The guy who knocked off the MAGA hat is a stupid idiot.

They just should have had a regular fight. The slashing of the hand was overkill.

It’s like Robert Conrad and the guy knocking off the battery from his shoulder. Stupid s**t.

Right.

You don't knock a MAGA hat off a guy carrying a sword.

Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2019, 9:46 am

EzraS wrote:
Wolfram87 wrote:

Sounded like he reached behind him to get it, so kept it down the back of his pants? Probably if either of us watched enough Highlander episodes, this would be a no brainier.

I know that when people say MAGA-hat, they usually mean the red baseball caps. But I wonder...do they come in fedora form?

"M'lady..."

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2019, 9:50 am

..." Sword-O, Sword-O...who. makes his mark with a MAGA..."SLASH, SLASH-SLASH-SLASH )! When swords are outlawed only outlaws will have swords! Or...Call Ted Nugent! You can have my sword when you pry it
from my cold dead hands! :P

BeaArthur
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2019, 2:02 pm

Crimadella wrote:
Yes, knocking off someone's hat is a form of assault, I see it that way. Not saying the guy desrved to be sliced, but when a lot of people decide to be real dushbags, knocking peoples hats off, it causes people to get upset, when you run into the person who over reacts it can get really ugly. This is why you don't run around being such dushbags trying to knock peoples hats off! Crazy people do exist and with people having a trend of being dushbags and knocking peoples hats off it's only a matter of time before you do it to the wrong person and pay severely for your dushbag behavior. Like EzraS was suggesting, what do you think would happen if you knocked the hat off a gangster? Odds are you will be severely beat, stabbed or shot. People don't tend to have pleasant reactions towards people slapping hats off of their heads, common sense should kick into the minds of dushbags so they understand the laws of nature, 'when knocking hats off people's heads goes wrong'.

Take me for example, if you were to come up and knock my hat off I will beat the living s**t out of you, the type of hat I may had be wearing is not a factor that concerns me, slapping or grabbing something off of any part of me is not a wise move, especially my face or head, that gets my engine oil pretty jacked up.

What happend is the guy probably saw there was a dushbag movement, where dushbags will try to knock or snatched MAGA hats off, so he brought his sword with the taught, "let a dushbag try to knock my hat off, it will be the last time the dushbags does something like that". So, he was ready for it, he spots a dushbag in dushbag mode coming towards him, possibly saying dushbag things though the report doesn't mention that, that I know of. As the dushbag goes to swing towards the guys hat, the guy quickly drew his sword and swung it to intercept the guys hand as it neared his head. Kinda like if you were to do that and someone had a stick, as your hand was inches away from the hat they swung their stick and knocked your hand, blocking your hand at the last moment from knocking your hat off, that is what I heard happened only it was a sword which is less forgiving for dushbags hands.

A smart gangster would just pull a gun out and shot you, if the dushbags keep up their dushbag movement they are going to eventually run into the guy with the gun that also dosen't pay that 's***'. In fact, people aren't that stupid where I live, if you go knocking hats off around here you are going to get your ass kicked, more than likely with the first person you try that with.

Let this be a lesson for the dushbags, stop being dushbags!

I think the word you are looking for is douchebags. Douche is from French, where it means "shower," but in the US it specifically refers to a squirt of water or other liquid up the vagina. The douchebag is the chamber that holds the fluid before it is squeezed.

[/autistic literalism]