Johnnie Darden defending accused Nipsey shooter

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2019, 10:45 am

...I lost a draft :cry: .
Johnnie Darden, a former prosecuter in the O.J.Simpson case, is now the defense lawyer of the accused shooter of Nipsey Hussle! 8O One wonders if the accused has some cash at his disposal - Wouldn't a celebrity lawyer be pretty expensive? Is Darden doing it pro bono? He's got a bit of a JOB! :lol: ahead of him, co soldering that there's what appears to be survelliance footage of the shooter shooting, then doubling back, shooting Nipsey AGAIN, then being driven away - in an expensive car! 8O " If there's no focus on the tape, then he must escape " :wink: :lol: ?

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2019, 8:46 am

It's "Christopher Darden" ( or Chris Darden).

Not "Johnnie".

The "Johnnie" was on other side: "Johnnie Cochran" (leader of the OJ's "Dream Team" defense).

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2019, 8:40 pm

...A belated thank you for your correction.
I was, as I often am, rushed ~ and underteched :( .

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!