Lil Nas X song removed from Country Chart until Remix

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2019, 1:22 pm

The rapper Lil Nas X has had a success with a country-ish track called " Old Town Road " which has sold well - However, BILLBOATD magazine, after initially putting the successful song on their Country Chart, as well as the general Pop chart and the R&B/Hip Hop chart, took it off the Country Chart.
However, then. Lil Naw X put out a new remix version of " Old Town Road ", with a verse on it by Billy Ray Cyrus! 8O. This version was deemed to be country enough to be listed on the Country chart :twisted: :P :mrgreen: !

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

BaronHarkonnen85
Toucan
Toucan

09 Apr 2019, 4:31 pm

The song isn't Country, and we all know it.

Granted, a lot of the "Country" out there these days isn't real Country either.