Page 3 of 3 [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

breaks0
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

18 Apr 2019, 5:57 pm

All that said, I agree w/John and the rest of you, I'd prefer someone younger. Atm, only Tulsi Gabbard is running, who has the experience (6 years in Congress now) and has a similarly progressive platform. Unless you wanna go the Mike Gravel route, but he's older than Bernie!

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2019, 11:44 pm

He’s for all that as he knows it’ll never happen it’s political lies and as long as his money isn’t taken to pay for it. He’s just another democrat who needs to put his money where his mouth is or shut up.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2019, 9:12 am

breaks0 wrote:
I totally agree w/you John!

Thanks.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

RushKing
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2019, 3:55 pm

sly279 wrote:
He’s for all that as he knows it’ll never happen it’s political lies and as long as his money isn’t taken to pay for it. He’s just another democrat who needs to put his money where his mouth is or shut up.

Taxation, to social democrats is a means to a specific end. What would Bernie giving money to the Trump administration accomplish?

I'm an anarchist. I don't officially endorse any candidates as a matter of principle. But I will point out bad argumentation. This is a silly argument.

RushKing
Veteran
Veteran

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2019, 7:39 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
I stopped having any respect for Sanders well over two years ago. He he gets the Democratic nomination, he will not be receiving my vote.

Yet you still respect Twitter?

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2019, 8:58 pm

StarTrekker wrote:
I haven't bothered to look much at Bernie's policies, but I'm tired of super old people in the white house. I want somebody younger and more in touch with my generation, which, apparently, is the largest age demographic in the US at present. I want a candidate who knows how to use a computer, not one who was alive when both Pearl Harbor and D-Day happened.

I'm tired of the age restriction on the presidency; there have been numerous empires run by minors in the past.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2019, 8:59 pm

Sanders is a war monger and economically illiterate. A corporate shill.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

RushKing
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2019, 8:43 am

JohnPowell wrote:
Sanders is a war monger

Among the candidates, Bernie and Tulsi have been the most critical of our foreign policy.

ollychan
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2019, 9:03 am

u know, theres a paradise in heaven , where everyone is equally literate, equally beautiful, where you pull an apple from a tree, it automatically grows another one within three minutes ..

Right now you juat jave to choose between so called elvil, lesser evil and lesserer evil .

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2019, 12:20 pm

RushKing wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Sanders is a war monger

Among the candidates, Bernie and Tulsi have been the most critical of our foreign policy.

Sanders is a war monger and Tulsi is anti war. Sanders is a corporate shill, Tulsi isn't. They are night and day.

As for the lesser evil, Yeah, Sanders is the worst of all worlds.

RushKing
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2019, 5:38 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
They are night and day.

If your primary source is sound bites on twitter.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2019, 6:56 pm

RushKing wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
They are night and day.

If your primary source is sound bites on twitter.

No the source is his voting record. All listed here.

https://www.ancreport.com/report/bernie ... iterate-2/