More left-wing hate crimes (three in one day)

Page 4 of 4 [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2019, 6:19 am

EzraS wrote:
And again if Trump and the conservatives viewed all the illegal immigrants from Central and South America as nothing more than a slave wage menial labor force, then why would they have any complaints? Wouldn't that be like the Pharaoh and Egyptians wanting Moses to take the Hebrews away?

I think the reason he risks contradicting himself is because he can! he has got away with "blue murder" already after the Russian fiasco, it's not hard to see, the media outlets publishing this information are conveniently labelled "fake news" and in any case his support base rely on fox/brietbart so he doesn't have to worry about them reading the truth about him.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2019, 7:59 am

cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:
And again if Trump and the conservatives viewed all the illegal immigrants from Central and South America as nothing more than a slave wage menial labor force, then why would they have any complaints? Wouldn't that be like the Pharaoh and Egyptians wanting Moses to take the Hebrews away?

I think the reason he risks contradicting himself is because he can! he has got away with "blue murder" already after the Russian fiasco, it's not hard to see, the media outlets publishing this information are conveniently labelled "fake news" and in any case his support base rely on fox/brietbart so he doesn't have to worry about them reading the truth about him.

It's not a matter of someone contradicting what they say. It's the complete contradiction in logic that claims Trump/Republicans/Conservatives want illegal immigrants to do their menial labor for them for slave wages, but they also want to build a wall to keep them out. Do you see how the two cancel each other out?

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2019, 8:52 am

Guatemala IS bad, my daughter did Spanish immersion school there in a rural area.Most people in shacks with dirt floors.The first day she was there the school went on lock down because a young man was murdered on his way to work at a banana finca.Shot dead with his lunch bag in his hand.Then the police seize the body and make the family pay for an autopsy.No money,then you don’t get the body back for burial.So people get upset,then the police show up heavily armed in the village and strut around to keep the peace.
Where were they when needed?
The young man wasn’t in a gang,he was going to start school in a university and was probably murdered because he wouldn’t join one of the gangs.The police will never find who did it , if they even care.
One weird thing she saw there was a car came thru the village with Arkansas license plates.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2019, 11:44 am

"s**thole country" is a crude term of course. But if these were nice countries, people wouldn't be wanting to move away. But how much can one country do, because several other countries have lousy governments?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2019, 11:47 am

They might not be "nice countries"---but most people in these not-so-nice countries happen to be nice.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2019, 1:26 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
They might not be "nice countries"---but most people in these not-so-nice countries happen to be nice.

Then why are areas in the US where they have become the majority, so rundown and crime ridden?

Call me racist, but I know that's the case in the San Fernando (yeah I know that's Spanish) Valley. My mom grew up there and it was really nice up to about the late 80's, early 90's. A lot of old TV shows like Adam 12, Emergency and Chips were filmed there. Now cities like Van Nuys, Chatsworth, Northridge, Panorama City, Reseda etc which became mainly Hispanic are now run down dangerous places. I know, I've seen them when old neighborhoods were being visited, driving though quickly with the windows rolled up and the doors locked. My mom and aunt were crying over how much all those areas had changed for the worse. No exaggeration. I don't like having to say it, but that's the way it is.

And all the libs in Cal pretend that's not the case and get angry when it's talked about.

edit: I will say I'm sure a lot of the residents of those areas are nice people, but nevertheless the areas became bad.

Last edited by EzraS on 16 Apr 2019, 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2019, 1:38 pm

I'm afraid OP can't tell the difference between mere stupidity & serious violence.

Hate crimes are by definition, extremely dangerous. This thread is a matter of petty squabbles compared to what we see from religious terrorists & the extreme right.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2019, 1:42 pm

Holy crap I thought this was the sanctuary cities thread, no joke.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2019, 5:40 pm

cberg wrote:
I'm afraid OP can't tell the difference between mere stupidity & serious violence.

Hate crimes are by definition, extremely dangerous. This thread is a matter of petty squabbles compared to what we see from religious terrorists & the extreme right.

The OP is being devious by using the word "hate crime" which in terms of his allegation being attributed to left-wing sources is factually incorrect in terms of being inflicted on innocent victims. The statistics published by the anti-defamation league I posted earlier demonstrate right wing hate crimes outnumber all other hate crimes (including islamic) in volume.

Ezra is referring to risk to public safety from crime. So while the neighbourhoods he is referring to in Arizona which are predominantly populated by hispanic populations may be unsafe it has nothing to do with "hate crimes"

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2019, 5:44 pm

I was in Van Nuys in 2015. It didn't seem that bad to me.

It seemed like sort of a working class-type area.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2019, 12:09 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
I was in Van Nuys in 2015. It didn't seem that bad to me.

It seemed like sort of a working class-type area.

I'm mainly going by what family members and others who live in or used to live in the San Fernando Valley and LA county (which the SFV is a part of), have had to say about its transformation.

I took a Google maps street view tour of parts of Guatemala City and it didn't look like a bad place either. There aren't any street views Caracas in Venezuela, but there are many still views of it and it looks like a nice place as well. But I was looking at the best areas I'm sure. Probably the same thing for you if you were on Van Nuys Blvd.

There's been many times I've visited cities of other countries via street views and been surprised at how similar they look to cities in the US.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2019, 6:04 am

And yet the monstrous lying from the online left goes on.

Finley: America’s hate crime surge is a hoax

It’s been repeated so often it’s taken as fact: Hate crimes have soared over the past two years, and the blame rests with President Donald Trump and supporters inspired by his hateful rhetoric.

It’s a compelling story, supported by statistics that show an increase of 17% in the number of hate crimes reported to the FBI during the Trump presidency.

But it isn’t true. The surge has little to do with Trump and his red hat brigade. This according to Will Reilly, a Kentucky State University associate professor, who extensively researched hate-fueled violence in America for his book Hate Crime Hoax.

“Almost all of that surge is due to the simple fact that in 2017 the number of police departments reporting hate crimes to the FBI increased by 1,000,” says Reilly. “The surge narrative is pretty dishonest.”

And destructive. The perception that hate-filled mobs are roaming the streets attacking minorities, gay and transgender people and other vulnerable citizens in the name of Donald Trump keeps us on edge and makes us distrustful of our neighbors.

It also creates a gullibility that that allows us to believe things we should know aren’t true. Like Jussie Smollett’s ridiculous tale of being attacked by two MAGA-hat-wearing thugs on a frigid Chicago street. Before the actor’s whopper unraveled, it was wildly parroted by a media too eager to believe anything that confirms its conviction that America is boiling with hate.

Smollett’s fake hate crime is not a one-off. Reilly’s research finds that most high-profile hate crimes over the past few years have turned out to be hoaxes.

Reilly studied 409 reported hate crimes over the past five years that received media attention. They include incidents such as the racist graffiti at Eastern Michigan University and the minority woman in Grand Rapids who claimed a group of white men urinated on her.

In major cases, almost all of them have been hoaxes,” Reilly says. “The number of hate crime hoaxes actually exceeds the number of convictions. The majority of these high-profile incidents never happened.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/opini ... 374192002/

There Are Four Lights!

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2019, 3:53 pm

Florida man threatens to stab students at elementary, claims school has ‘obnoxious pride in America,’ deputies say

Quote:
A Florida man was taken into custody under the Baker Act after threatening to “stab as many children as possible.”

A Florida man threatened to stab children at a Tampa elementary school painted like a U.S. flag, the Orlando Sentinel reported.

Deputies say the 22-year-old man made the threat because he thought the school had an “obnoxious pride in America” due to the school’s decor.

He hid a knife in a handbag and was going to head to Bellamy Elementary School with the intention to “stab as many children as possible,” according to a Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office bulletin sent Monday, Fox 13 News reported.

However, the Florida man’s roommate distracted him, causing him not to leave the house, and reported his plans to authorities. The conspirator was taken into custody under the Baker Act, according to a report.

Deputies searched his home, and no firearms were found.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2019, 10:01 pm

Aman is a Arabic surname I think? he's probably Lebanese christian

If he hated America so much he should have targeted the something a little less innocent than little children?

We had a group of Somali men in Australia who hated Australia and tried to storm the Holsworthy army barracks in (what they though) was an act of war.

They were arrested and the judge in sentencing told them they should be ashamed given Australia had given them refuge from the war in Somalia.

Meistersinger
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2019, 6:20 pm

firemonkey wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:
I don't think this is about Trump or politics.

Most random Americans are very dumb.

Shouldn't that be most conservative Americans are dumb ?

Try Amurricans on both sides of the political spectrum.

I still say that 2 impeachment attempts (with 1 being successful) within 20 years of each other has still have deleterious effect on this country to this day.

TheCherokeeRosePrince
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Aug 2019, 8:02 pm

It's the middle people like me that will get brutally murdered by the clashing right and left who simply don't give a damn who they kill in order to win the next American Civil War.