People cannot understand why I take a earplugs eveyday:(

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

lexy350
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

14 Apr 2019, 4:00 am

Hi there. I'm a korean, and I live in south korea. I'm a university student 1st grade. I've a little asperger, but I glad to go to my wish magoring.

but suddenly I met a big problem. I thought my hearing sensitivity was improved than I was at the high school, It was my mistaken. my hearing sensitivity is still not cured:( so I always take a earplugs in the classroom. but almost people cannot understand why am I used a earplugs at class time. someone people said 'she has no manners' told to his friends, when I was heard suddenly I upset at the oneday... they're bast@rd.

Anyway, these days I'm so tired phsycallity and mentallity. my friend is quiet person than me, so I still considering whether to talking about my disorder. other friends-older friends from school-is too busy cause next week we're take a middle exam. so how should I do? I'm frustrated anytime. I'm gonna crazy.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

14 Apr 2019, 5:19 am

I don't really know Korean culture to know what to do. Could you say, your earplugs are a medical acommodation for your high sound sensitivity? It would be true.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>