Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

thatsrobrageous
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 Apr 2019, 12:27 pm

As a user of Hookup/Dating Apps designed for gay men, I often use it for the expectation I will have fun. Latently speaking, I want a romantic relationship because I do not want my hands out hoping for the exact cards to be played. Someone will come to me when they come. I have many experiences I would love to share and I'm sure some of you may have also.

Here's one of mine:

I remember having this man over a few times to have sex. He was nice to me at the time, and even suggested we get together at my place for pizza. He knew I had autism and he did not mind. So I was thinking maybe we actually could have a real friendship or even more if It was right, despite the fact he would randomly be nit picky about things. As soon as I pop a not so pressuring question, he says HAHAHAHAHAHA, I like the bedroom.

So I no longer speak to him, as you can tell why. I was somewhat offended because I meant what I said.

Here's another:

I was on top of a guy facing him, and next thing I realized thereafter, I hit the antique clock unintentionally off the table behind him and it broke. It was his relatives and I felt like an a**hole.