Keep a word from the last Album Title

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2019, 11:12 pm

Everybody's Doin' the Hustle & Dead on the Double Bump - James Brown

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

WildColonial
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2019, 9:22 pm

Double Fantasy - John Lennon and Yoko Ono

“‘Why was I chosen?’ ‘Such questions cannot be answered,’ said Gandalf. ‘You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess: not for power or wisdom, at any rate. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.’”

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2019, 2:45 am

...Rick 'n' Roll Fantasy The Very Best Of Bad Company - Bad Company

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

KikiKitty678
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 Apr 2019, 7:42 pm

Save Rock and Roll--Fall Out Boy