Teach51
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2019, 7:46 am

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
No, Netenyahu is sucking up to Trump because the orange one is so popular among the Israeli right. Trump is sucking up to his Israeli counterpart because that will get him the fundie and holy roller vote, as they believe Christ will reward them for being good to the Jews.

Nope, Netanyahu and other neocon Zionists have Trump on a string. Netanyahu boasted about his control over Trump during the election campaign.

If so, it's only because of the evangelical voters in America, who think the book of Revelations is a road map of the future, will support Trump if he supports Israel.

Nope. It's because Israel controls your country. When Obama was President, Netanyahu went against his demands and spoke in Congress getting like 50 standing ovations. It was insane. Your Middle East policies are in Israel's interests and against US interests. Certainly not in Christian interests when the US and Co are supporting Jihadists that are murdering Christians and banning celebrating Christmas. You can try to blame Christians and Russia but the reality is something else.

The reality is a jewish conspiracy are you saying? It is holocaust eve and I am just wondering if your anti-Israel venom isn't poorly camouflaged antisemitism :?: Who knows if the New York Times cartoon of Trump and Natenyahu wasn't a catalyst for the synagogue attack this week.
Sometimes it really is not just about Israel but far more sinister. WP should be a beacon for tolerance not a platform for prejudice.

Biscuitman
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2019, 8:41 am

Teach51 wrote:
WP should be a beacon for tolerance not a platform for prejudice.

+1 to that!

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2019, 10:53 am

Teach51 wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
No, Netenyahu is sucking up to Trump because the orange one is so popular among the Israeli right. Trump is sucking up to his Israeli counterpart because that will get him the fundie and holy roller vote, as they believe Christ will reward them for being good to the Jews.

Nope, Netanyahu and other neocon Zionists have Trump on a string. Netanyahu boasted about his control over Trump during the election campaign.

If so, it's only because of the evangelical voters in America, who think the book of Revelations is a road map of the future, will support Trump if he supports Israel.

Nope. It's because Israel controls your country. When Obama was President, Netanyahu went against his demands and spoke in Congress getting like 50 standing ovations. It was insane. Your Middle East policies are in Israel's interests and against US interests. Certainly not in Christian interests when the US and Co are supporting Jihadists that are murdering Christians and banning celebrating Christmas. You can try to blame Christians and Russia but the reality is something else.

The reality is a jewish conspiracy are you saying? It is holocaust eve and I am just wondering if your anti-Israel venom isn't poorly camouflaged antisemitism :?: Who knows if the New York Times cartoon of Trump and Natenyahu wasn't a catalyst for the synagogue attack this week.
Sometimes it really is not just about Israel but far more sinister. WP should be a beacon for tolerance not a platform for prejudice.

Oh, wonderful! Another person who equates criticizing Israel policy with antisemitism. You should be ashamed of yourself!

Oscar Meyer Lansky

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2019, 10:57 am

VegetableMan wrote:
Oh, wonderful! Another person who equates criticizing Israel policy with antisemitism. You should be ashamed of yourself!
It is not bigotry to criticize what someone does, but it is bigotry to criticize what someone is.
Why can't they see the difference?

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2019, 11:05 am

Fnord wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
It is not bigotry to criticize what someone does, but it is bigotry to criticize what someone is.
Why can't they see the difference?

I don't know. I've given up trying to understand people.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2019, 12:53 pm

Teach51 wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

I just would like to warn you and anyone who endorses your post, those who equate the state of Israel with "the Jews" falls into being an anti Semite under the International Working Definition of antisemitism. Are you doing that?

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2019, 12:56 pm

Was criticising apartheid South Africa anti white? Are the whole mainstream media racist against Russians for claiming that Trump is controlled by Russia? Is Netanyahu an anti-Semite for boasting about his influence over Trump?

Shall I continue?

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2019, 12:57 pm

Anyone who helps defend a state that burns children alive and shoots children in the face has ZERO right to accuse others of bigotry.

Teach51
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2019, 2:05 am

VegetableMan wrote:
Teach51 wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

No, claiming that Israel controls the US is not crriticizing Israeli policy, it is inferring conspiracy on a much more sinister level.

Exactly how does tiny Israel control the US? We have a solid alliance with the US. We are a few million citizens, almost 40% arab, how do we control the US? Pray enlighten us. Cartoons of Natenyahu as a dog with a star of David round his neck is a replica from nazi germany antisemitic, heinous propaganda. There is no doubt that there lies the correlation between anti-Israel and antisemitic rhetoric. Let's not be naive.

No I am not ashamed of myself, I am a tolerant, open -hearted person, who's family was totally wiped out in the holocaust because they believed that human nature is inherently good and ignored the warning signs. So yes, when Powell says that Israel controls the US it smacks of inferrence to the jewish conspiracy theory. My apologies if this is my misconception but Israel itself is completely dependent on the US for funding, not much power there, so did you mean the jews control the U.S? Sincerely hope not. No-one took antisemitism seriously then and history is repeating itself now.

Antisemitism is on the rise make no mistake, often disguised as anti-zionist. You may attack specific Israeli policies but arguing conspiracy is very dangerous ground IMO.

I am Israeli, I have Palestinian friends and students. I promote peace. I am not ashamed. My country has not had one day's peace in 70 years of existence yet we win Nobel prizes, have revolutionize medicine, agriculture and technology. We don't look back we look forward. We bear no resentment for the past only optimism for a better future. There are Palestinian judges in Israel, Members of Knesset, policemen, doctors, heads of hospital departments, the Chief Moderator for the Israeli elections is arab, and some Palestinian arabs serve in the IDF voluntarily. Our neighbors though have only plagued the region with war, genocide and destruction.

There are people on this site of all nationalities. We are here to help each other cope with autism worldwide through this challenging, daunting life. It is an awesome effort to connect people in need.Please let's refrain from attacking each others ethnicities and politics, there are many platforms for that elsewhere.

Teach51
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2019, 2:33 am

[quote="JohnPowell"]Anyone who helps defend a state that burns children alive and shoots children in the face has ZERO right to accuse others of bigotry.[/quote

Whoah, my kids are in the IDF please don't go there. She is my country, I live in Israel. I have lived through her many wars and conflicts, my kids fight for her existence daily on our borders, sure I will defend her. I think politics should be avoided on WP. I will not read these threads anymore and they should be moderated more efficiently IMO so not to be so volatile and offensive. I wish you peace, to you and the entire world.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2019, 3:03 am

Teach51 wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Anyone who helps defend a state that burns children alive and shoots children in the face has ZERO right to accuse others of bigotry.[/quote

Whoah, my kids are in the IDF please don't go there. She is my country, I live in Israel. I have lived through her many wars and conflicts, my kids fight for her existence daily on our borders, sure I will defend her. I think politics should be avoided on WP. I will not read these threads anymore and they should be moderated more efficiently IMO so not to be so volatile and offensive. I wish you peace, to you and the entire world.

Powell takes the worst case scenario that has at one time or another occurred, and presents it as business as usual.
Incidentally, Powell does not live in Palestine, but in Britain.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2019, 3:12 am

Netanyahu unaware of camera saying the US can be easily be moved.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2019, 3:14 am

Netanyahu defying Obama's orders and going in front of Congress to argue against Obama's deal with Iran and getting 55 standing ovations.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2019, 3:19 am

Undercover documentary showing Zionist groups working to control universities. There was one in the UK with the man from the Israeli Embassy saying he could start a scandal in the media to "take down" a leading British politician who was critical of Israel.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2019, 3:25 am

Netanyahu boasts about controlling Trump.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.timeso ... -deal/amp/

And I have someone personally attacking me who pushes Russian fairy tales with zero evidence.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2019, 3:28 am

After Operation Cast Lead in 2008/9 IDF soldiers their massacre was like "burning up ants with a magnifying glass" and like "playing a PlayStation computer game". So it is disgusting when someone makes out it's some even battle and Israel is interested in peace. Israel are now the ones acting like the worst regimes in history.