Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2019, 11:31 pm

the president tried to obstruct justice ten times but was too incompetent to pull it off.

mueller said he'd like to have exonerated the president but the evidence wouldn't let him.

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2019, 12:16 am

trump thought he broke the law.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2019, 12:27 am

...Sarah Sanders admitted that she lied about her supposed contacts with FBI men who wanted Comey out!! ! :Pevil: :(

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2019, 12:37 am

...Sarah Sanders admitted that she lied about her supposed contacts with FBI men who wanted Comey out!! ! :twisted: :( :P

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2019, 12:46 am

Biggest hoax in US history. You don't start guilty so no need to be exonerated. What a joke.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2019, 3:26 am

Trump hires a lot of people who do not follow his orders

IMHO Mueller wanted to indict Trump but did not because.
1. The guidelines say he can't
2. While legal, indicating a person for obstruction of justice for covering up nothing indictable is not a good look.
3. Since the orders to hamper the investigation were not carried out it seems to be questionable that indictable obstruction of justice occurred.
4. Was Trump exonerated? It depends upon what the meaning of the word exonerated is :D

Another day, another clusterf**k.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2019, 6:25 am

They should focus on what's actually going on in 2019, instead chasing wild geese.

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2019, 9:12 am

mueller said he factored not wanting to distract the president from his duties into his decision to not indict.

mueller explicitly called on the checks and balances Congress provides to sort the situation out. barr tried to usurp.

what's going on in 2019 is that we have a russian asset as president - and a long-time conman, a compulsive liar, someone with no empathy who pulled a reverse robin hood, and someone who doesn't mind destroying the planet as long as his buddies get short-term $$$$$$$.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2019, 12:03 pm

Trying not to distract Trump is a true lost cause.

Bombing Russia’s ally, Syria, trying to overthrow their allies in Iran and Venezuela, sanctions on Putin’s oligarch buddies, sending lethal weapons to the Kiev rebels are not the actions of an asset or todie. It might very well be that Trump’s orders are being disobeyed but it is the same negative results if you are Moscow.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2019, 6:58 pm

cathylynn wrote:
mueller said he factored not wanting to distract the president from his duties into his decision to not indict.

mueller explicitly called on the checks and balances Congress provides to sort the situation out. barr tried to usurp.

what's going on in 2019 is that we have a russian asset as president - and a long-time conman, a compulsive liar, someone with no empathy who pulled a reverse robin hood, and someone who doesn't mind destroying the planet as long as his buddies get short-term $$$$$$$.

That's not all that's going on in 2019, even though that's the main focus.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2019, 7:38 pm

the amuuurican sheeple just don't seem to care or even think it is funny somehow. :shrug: we are more similar to the russians than many can comprehend.

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2019, 8:35 pm

EzraS wrote:
cathylynn wrote:

what do you focus on?

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2019, 9:04 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:
Trying not to distract Trump is a true lost cause.

Bombing Russia’s ally, Syria, trying to overthrow their allies in Iran and Venezuela, sanctions on Putin’s oligarch buddies, sending lethal weapons to the Kiev rebels are not the actions of an asset or todie. It might very well be that Trump’s orders are being disobeyed but it is the same negative results if you are Moscow.

He's never taken orders from Moscow. The whole thing is a hoax. He was elected on better relations with Russia, which is what any sane person would want for the world. But neocons and neoliberals have put pay to that.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2019, 10:43 pm

cathylynn wrote:
EzraS wrote:
cathylynn wrote:

what do you focus on?

I'm talking about the focus of the democratic party and more focus on the democratic party by the media. Imagine if they were in the media spotlight for the things they're doing for America, instead of orange man bad all the time.

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2019, 11:46 pm

EzraS wrote:
cathylynn wrote:
EzraS wrote:
cathylynn wrote:

what do you focus on?

I'm talking about the focus of the democratic party and more focus on the democratic party by the media. Imagine if they were in the media spotlight for the things they're doing for America, instead of orange man bad all the time.

bernie is for medicare4all, free public college tuition, the green new deal, creating good-paying jobs by fixing our outdated infrastructure, and a $15 minmum wage and more. he's an issues guy and he hits on all of mine.

PA has a dem governor that expanded medicaid. now more Pennsylvanians have health insurance. he improved school funding.

it's hard for dems to do much nationally right now except pass their wanted bills (making it easier to have your vote count, tackling climate change, etc.) in the house as a signal because the republican senate and president won't let the good bills by them. even when republicans and democrats agreed and passed a bill to end our support for the saudi-supported genocidal war in yemen, trump vetoed the bill (trump has saudi business interests). that's life with a crook as president. and too many republicans and democrats alike getting campaign contributions from folks they should be regulating. some of the dems get their money all from individual donors, not lobbyists. those are the folks who will be beholden only to voters. i support those folks.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2019, 11:53 pm

cathylynn wrote:
EzraS wrote:
cathylynn wrote:
EzraS wrote:
cathylynn wrote:

what do you focus on?

bernie is for medicare4all, free public college tuition, the green new deal, creating good-paying jobs by fixing our outdated infrastructure, and a $15 minmum wage and more. he's an issues guy and he hits on all of mine.

PA has a dem governor that expanded medicaid. now more Pennsylvanians have health insurance. he improved school funding.

it's hard for dems to do much nationally right now except pass their wanted bills (making it easier to have your vote count, tackling climate change, etc.) in the house as a signal because the republican senate and president won't let the good bills by them. even when republicans and democrats agreed and passed a bill to end our support for the saudi-supported genocidal war in yemen, trump vetoed the bill (trump has saudi business interests). that's life with a crook as president. and too many republicans and democrats alike getting campaign contributions from folks they should be regulating. some of the dems get their money all from individual donors, not lobbyists. those are the folks who will be beholden only to voters. i support those folks.

As time goes on I hope I see more about Bernie and less about Trump tweeted this and said that and a new investigation is on the way.

A thing with the $15 minimum wage though is that doesn't help any. They raised it to $15 here and now a lot of stuff is a lot more expensive. Basically a sandwich that was $3.99 is now $650.