Teen girls arrested for alleged plot to kidnap and kill 9

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2019, 12:08 am

2 teen girls are facing a raft of felony charges in alleged plot to kidnap and kill 9 people

Quote:
A pair of 14-year-old Florida middle school girls are facing felony charges for conspiracy to commit kidnapping and murder after being arrested this week in what authorities described as a plot to kidnap and kill 9 people.

Court records obtained by ABC News Tampa affiliate WFTS and reviewed by ABC News indicate that a teacher told police she observed the girls acting “hysterical” while searching for a folder at school, and heard one say that “I’m just going to tell them it’s a prank if they call me or if they find it.”

The teacher located the folder, which allegedly contained eight handwritten notes detailing the kidnapping and murder plot, and notified authorities, according to the arrest reports. The letters outlined plans to obtain guns and discussed the transportation and disposal of bodies.

Three of the allegedly targeted victims were to be picked up in a vehicle and transported to a location where they would be killed, according to the reports.

"The plans further speak about the transportation of the victims' bodies to other locations and their disposal, specifically burning and burying their bodies," one arrest report reads. "The plans were written in great detail as to how they would lure the victims, kill the victims, and dispose of the victims' bodies."

One contained plans about what the two youngsters would wear during the kidnappings and murders.

Officials said they are treating the plot seriously.

"It doesn’t matter if they thought it was a joke,” Highlands County Sheriff's Office (HCSO) spokesman Scott Dressel told WFTS. “It's not a joke. There's no joking about something like this. You don’t make a joke about killing people. It's not a joke.”

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman