Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Shelery
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

24 Apr 2019, 3:27 am

Can anyone recommend a good foundation for mature skin? Its for my mum. She has combination skin. She has quite a few lines around her eyes and i find that all her foundations enhance the wrinkles! I was thinking a nice dewy one would be good for mature skin. So which is ur favourite and why? thanks!

BeaArthur
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2019, 9:46 pm

It is recommended that mature women skip foundation, for the reason you stated - it enhances the wrinkles.

She might try a tinted moisturizer. Or better, just a good moisturizer and use a cream blush, a little mascara, tinted eyebrow gel, and let it go at that.

Alterity
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2019, 1:06 am

^ is right about make up and wrinkles. Pretty much all makeup enhances wrinkles. What foundation does for adding to youthful looking skin is it evens out the skin tone. Take it from a makeup artist if you don't believe me lol-->

I don't use foundation, a light powder or a tinted moisturizer with spf sometimes; so I can't really help with picking a foundation out.

If you look around at Goss' channel he might have some suggestions. He has said that he primarily works on more mature women.(and he's not sponsored so its an unpaid opinion) But note he tends to use higher end products for the most part now so it could be pricey =o