SecretOpossumCabal
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

01 May 2019, 9:03 am

sly279 wrote:
Fnord wrote:
sly279 wrote:
One shouldn’t mistake luck with strategy
What you call "luck" favors only the bold and those who persevere.

Never give up.

I’m 31. It’s too late for me. All I have to look forward to is a sad lonely life and eventually death that frees me from hell.

It just took me one year from age 30 to start enjoying my workouts sly, ONE YEAR.

That's all, look, half the year is already over, it feels like last month it was Christmas, but the years are going by THAT quickly.

Our perception of time, from here on out, is only going to get faster.

1 year of workouts and eating right would turn you into a confidant stud, from that point, you'll only get stronger and yet more bold. Don't wait for the tragedy to happen to change, start slowly like i did, get a treadmill and do 15-20 minutes each day, Then in a few months, do 30 minutes a day, just add time as you get stronger.

Nowadays I have to force myself off my treadmill at around the 50 minute mark because I just enjoy it so much. It feels so darn good.

Also, get an exercise ball and search youtube for exercise ball playlists to keep your body flexible and limber, this will prevent future pain as well as work out your entire body, ab workouts are also excellent and very comfortable on the exercise ball.

If you still like to play videogames, do these workouts BEFORE you play anything and the videogames would feel like a reward and hence more enjoyable. Which would make being alone much more tolerable and maybe even enjoyable one day.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2019, 9:12 am

sly279 wrote:
Fnord wrote:
sly279 wrote:
One shouldn't mistake luck with strategy
What you call "luck" favors only the bold and those who persevere. Never give up.
I’m 31. It’s too late for me.
I met my wife in my 30s, not much older than you are now.
sly279 wrote:
All I have to look forward to is a sad lonely life and eventually death that frees me from hell.
Is that your plan -- sadness, loneliness and death?

No wonder you have such lousy "luck".

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2019, 12:30 pm

Fnord wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Fnord wrote:
sly279 wrote:
What you call "luck" favors only the bold and those who persevere. Never give up.
sly279 wrote:
All I have to look forward to is a sad lonely life and eventually death that frees me from hell.
Is that your plan -- sadness, loneliness and death?

No wonder you have such lousy "luck".

We’re and are you on disability getting 760 dollars a month? Ore are you working full time, have a house and car etc?
Find people in my situation who’ve met women willing do to date them long term. Good luck.

My plan no, life’s plan yess. Society’s plan yes.
There’s no luck for worthless men like me. You don’t seem to get how women look down on me and how horrible they think I am. Men call me a loser. Most people here on we say I’ll never find a gf cause no woman will date a man who doesn’t have his life together. I think you’ve said so few times. So why should I keep hope for something that will never happen. Society deems men like me worthless and would prefer we died.
No one ever says women would want a guy like me it’s always about how they wouldn’t .

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2019, 2:09 pm

sly279 wrote:
Fnord wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Fnord wrote:
sly279 wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Is that your plan -- sadness, loneliness and death? No wonder you have such lousy "luck".
We’re and are you on disability getting 760 dollars a month? Ore are you working full time, have a house and car etc? Find people in my situation who’ve met women willing do to date them long term...
Ah. I apologize. Obviously, I am in no position to judge you for your situation.

When people tell me that "Money isn't everything" when it comes to attraction, I ask them why they don't date homeless people. All I get in return is attitude and an eyeroll.

Again, I apologize for my presumption. I should have known better.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2019, 4:01 pm

^ People lie.

SecretOpossumCabal
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

01 May 2019, 5:42 pm

sly279 wrote:
We’re and are you on disability getting 760 dollars a month? Ore are you working full time, have a house and car etc?
Find people in my situation who’ve met women willing do to date them long term. Good luck.

All of these can be improved upon with time and discipline.

Quote:
My plan no, life’s plan yess. Society’s plan yes.
There’s no luck for worthless men like me.

Here's your problem you are relying on luck. No man worth a anything relies on luck, he wakes up each day and works on improving himself with patience and diligence.

You want mommie to come into your life and fulfill you, but women don't want to raise another child. Therefor if you want a lady you have to make yourself a complete man, women want men not boys. Stop pining for them to fix you, it doesn't work that way and it will never work that way.

Quote:
So why should I keep hope for something that will never happen.

It's you who doesn't want it to happen, you think that discipline towards self-improvement and self-fulfillment isn't going to pay off, but it will.

Think of it this way, if you had the option between an ugly woman or a beautiful woman, why would you choose the ugly woman? That's the option women have, if they have the option between a brooding defeatist boy and a self-fulfilled man, they will choose the self-fulfilled man every time, and so would you choose the beautiful woman over the ugly one, every time.

Tomorrow's a new day sly, and a new opportunity to work on yourself. One year of taking each day by the horns WILL pay off.

Better now than later and better late than never. The world is FULL of the defeatists, by merely holding on to hope and discipline you will leap ahead of many people in a very short amount of time.

Dan82
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

01 May 2019, 8:59 pm

SecretOpossumCabal wrote:
sly279 wrote:

All of these can be improved upon with time and discipline.

I think it might be more effective to temper one's expectations. Not everyone can date anyone else if they just have discipline.

If someone's colorblind, they can't just become a normal painter if they just try hard. If they base their style (and their communication about their style) on their affected perception of color, they may attract people based on that, though.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2019, 9:01 pm

Guessing your w conservative SecretOpossumCabal?

Dan82
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

02 May 2019, 1:18 am

sly279 wrote:

No need to insult the guy! (Joke)

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2019, 1:36 am

Dan82 wrote:
sly279 wrote:

I don’t see how it’s an insult.
But his inability to accept I’m disabled and thinking with hard work one can become middle class etc is generally a conservative mindset.

Dan82
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

02 May 2019, 3:15 am

sly279 wrote:
Dan82 wrote:
sly279 wrote:

I don’t see how it’s an insult.

I'm a liberal. Or liberal-ish. I talk to a lot of, like, "alt right" guys on the Internet, so maybe that's screwing with my head.

sly279 wrote:
But his inability to accept I’m disabled and thinking with hard work one can become middle class etc is generally a conservative mindset.

I would say the "discipline" thing is, too. A book I have on conservatism says in the first chapter (which is the only one I've read so far) that conservatism says that individuals should be disciplined, where liberals say the system should be disciplined--people have to follow the rules as opposed to the rules should make sense, I think.

Just so this post isn't entirely off-topic, I don't think you have to be middle class to be successful with women. Not having money is generally a count against you, though. Some people make a lifestyle out of it--"simple living" and things, and if you play that right, it can be appealing, at least at first. What happens after that depends on one's ability to reciprocate, though--to "play the game." There has to be something worth salvaging after the excitement of novelty wears off.

PS Dump Trump

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2019, 3:45 am

So basically there’s no hope for me

Dan82
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

02 May 2019, 4:03 am

sly279 wrote:

You just need to find the right woman! Lower your standards!

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2019, 4:37 am

Dan82 wrote:
sly279 wrote:

You just need to find the right woman! Lower your standards!

I can’t lowwr my standards any more then I have. Even the lowest of women won’t date me.

quite an extreme
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2019, 7:04 am

SecretOpossumCabal wrote:
Therefor if you want a lady you have to make yourself a complete man, women want men not boys. Stop pining for them to fix you, it doesn't work that way and it will never work that way.

Thats' right. For this work on yourself. Improve your fitness, your self-esteem and your self-confidence. Care about the mental way that you are. Care about eye contact and don't be to shy once a women likes you because it's a sign of self confidence. It takes some time to improve but it works.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2019, 8:22 am

quite an extreme wrote:
... Improve your fitness, your self-esteem and your self-confidence. Care about the mental way that you are. Care about eye contact and don't be to shy once a women likes you because it's a sign of self confidence. It takes some time to improve but it works.
Wise words.