Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2019, 12:09 am

Do people here put winter clothes away in storage bins when it’s summer?

breaks0
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

27 Apr 2019, 2:59 am

Kitty: Do you do that? My mom used to do that. I assume you mean the big plastic ones, right? I live in a friend's studio apartment and putting aside some stuff I have in his closet (mainly clothes in a couple suit cases), half my stuff (not so much clothes) is in bins in a storage facility downtown and the other half is in other bins at my/his place. I've actually piled the rest of my clothes on top of those bins. Since the weather is slowly getting warmer, it's time I start digging through the pile and pulling out my shorts and polo shirts for the summer and putting the winter clothes underneath (once it gets warm enough around Memorial Day anyway). Thanks for the reminder.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2019, 6:52 pm

breaks0 wrote:
Kitty: Do you do that? My mom used to do that. I assume you mean the big plastic ones, right? I live in a friend's studio apartment and putting aside some stuff I have in his closet (mainly clothes in a couple suit cases), half my stuff (not so much clothes) is in bins in a storage facility downtown and the other half is in other bins at my/his place. I've actually piled the rest of my clothes on top of those bins. Since the weather is slowly getting warmer, it's time I start digging through the pile and pulling out my shorts and polo shirts for the summer and putting the winter clothes underneath (once it gets warm enough around Memorial Day anyway). Thanks for the reminder.

Yes the big plastic bins.