Trump Again Defending His Comments About Charlottesville

Page 3 of 4 [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2019, 1:32 am

EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
and even if Trump does get "bad intel" isn't it a reflection of his god awful choice of people in his administration

One of many examples
https://www.timesofisrael.com/romney-sl ... sy-prayer/

Mitt Romney is the devout member a cult started by Joseph Smith who's a proven fraud.

Speaking of religious frauds: even though Trump claims to be a Presbyterian, the theology he has really thrown his support behind is the Godless prosperity gospel which teaches that poverty is sinfulness, whereas God rewards the righteous with wealth, even claiming that Christ's death was to give the faithful material wealth. Those religious frauds make up Trump's "evangelical council," and two of them even spoke at his inauguration.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2019, 8:09 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
and even if Trump does get "bad intel" isn't it a reflection of his god awful choice of people in his administration

One of many examples
https://www.timesofisrael.com/romney-sl ... sy-prayer/

Mitt Romney is the devout member a cult started by Joseph Smith who's a proven fraud.

Speaking of religious frauds: even though Trump claims to be a Presbyterian, the theology he has really thrown his support behind is the Godless prosperity gospel which teaches that poverty is sinfulness, whereas God rewards the righteous with wealth, even claiming that Christ's death was to give the faithful material wealth. Those religious frauds make up Trump's "evangelical council," and two of them even spoke at his inauguration.

You mean Franklin Graham?

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2019, 10:44 pm

EzraS wrote:
Twisting and spinning is their part and parcel cash cow.

...And Fox, say, didn't wage a war against Obama?. FTM, who was that Republican Congress member who said " My objectivr is too see that Obama is a one-them Presiden " in 2009 or similar "?

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2019, 11:39 pm

...To return to the original concept of this line - I recently re-read a transcript of Trump's words at the press conference where he made the " find people on both sides " co.ment.
In my opinion. the people
on the pro-statues side he spoke of then were the outside. " Unite The Right " demonstrators. His words clearly refs3 to that side. - the swastika flag/ " Jew Will Not. Replace Us " percentage of the pro-public land Conferate statue, not all of the pro-statuers. It's pretty clear to me after reading the transcript that Trump spoke of the Unite The Right people as containg " fine people " contrary to the statements by Trump defenders - including here - that DJT was speaking of the pro-statuers in general.
I can't link, could someone else please pllaced put a

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2019, 1:55 am

ASS-P wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Twisting and spinning is their part and parcel cash cow.

...And Fox, say, didn't wage a war against Obama?. FTM, who was that Republican Congress member who said " My objectivr is too see that Obama is a one-them Presiden " in 2009 or similar "?

They are at the very least just as bad as Fox.