Trump Again Defending His Comments About Charlottesville

Page 3 of 4 [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2019, 8:46 pm

I don't get it Ezra :?:

How is it "twisting" when Trump makes statements that go on the public record??

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2019, 8:52 pm

cyberdad wrote:
I don't get it Ezra :?:

How is it "twisting" when Trump makes statements that go on the public record??

You need me to explain to you how what someone says can be twisted and spun? Tabloids go by what's on public record too.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2019, 8:56 pm

But that's my point. Trump is on the record for lying. He just doesn't take responsibility for it.

I hardly think that requires "twisting" from CNN when it's blatantly obvious.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2019, 9:25 pm

Give me some full context examples you have observed on your own. I don't mean a link to some Chinese puzzle box rabbit hole article or video in someone else's words. I mean your own personal full context examples.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2019, 9:44 pm

EzraS wrote:
Twisting and spinning is their part and parcel cash cow.

The Trump/CNN war had really started when the President claimed his inauguration was the biggest in history, when in fact it was seriously dwarfed by the Obama inauguration. Trump got all up in arms when CNN demonstrated the facts - not through spinning facts wrongly to score political points - with photos showed not nearly as many there to see his Presidency take off.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2019, 9:57 pm

irrc Trump got bad intell on that. Unless he was counting heads while up on the balcony.

And CNN was trying to point out that hardly anyone showed up as an attack.

That's the difference I see between CNN and say Reuters and AP. CNN attacks, whereas they report.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2019, 10:54 pm

EzraS wrote:
irrc Trump got bad intell on that. Unless he was counting heads while up on the balcony.

That's the difference I see between CNN and say Reuters and AP. CNN attacks, whereas they report.

I sincerely doubt Trump got bad intel about how many people showed. It was more a matter of him wanting to do everything bigger and better than his nemesis, Barack Obama, which is why he lied about having the biggest inauguration ever. Because he had always surrounded himself with sycophants who would say they believed everything out of his mouth, no matter how outrageous of a lie it was, he figured he could get away with it on a national stage.
CNN wouldn't have to go on the defensive with the truth if Trump wasn't such a liar.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2019, 12:46 am

and even if Trump does get "bad intel" isn't it a reflection of his god awful choice of people in his administration

One of many examples
https://www.timesofisrael.com/romney-sl ... sy-prayer/

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2019, 12:48 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

I sincerely doubt Trump got bad intel about how many people showed. It was more a matter of him wanting to do everything bigger and better than his nemesis, Barack Obama, which is why he lied about having the biggest inauguration ever. Because he had always surrounded himself with sycophants who would say they believed everything out of his mouth, no matter how outrageous of a lie it was, he figured he could get away with it on a national stage.
CNN wouldn't have to go on the defensive with the truth if Trump wasn't such a liar.

Unless he was out there counting heads, it was based on something someone said to him. Cable News Network is not on the defensive, it blatantly attacks Trump because it makes really good money doing so. It caters to people who have a deep seated hatred towards Trump and are still butthurt because he won etc. That's plainly obvious. Which is perfectly fine and they do a really good job with it. But lets not pretend there's a bunch of journalistic integrity involved.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2019, 12:53 am

EzraS wrote:
It caters to people who have a deep seated hatred towards Trump and are still butthurt because he won etc.

This is what...the fifth time you came up with the same defense for why the media hate Trump?

EzraS wrote:
plainly obvious. Which is perfectly fine and they do a really good job with it. But lets not pretend there's a bunch of journalistic integrity involved.

So let's see, the entire world's free press is corrupt and Trump is an innocent victim in all this

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2019, 1:08 am

cyberdad wrote:
and even if Trump does get "bad intel" isn't it a reflection of his god awful choice of people in his administration

One of many examples

Mitt Romney is the devout member a cult started by Joseph Smith who's a proven fraud.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2019, 1:10 am

cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:
It caters to people who have a deep seated hatred towards Trump and are still butthurt because he won etc.

This is what...the fifth time you came up with the same defense for why the media hate Trump?

EzraS wrote:
plainly obvious. Which is perfectly fine and they do a really good job with it. But lets not pretend there's a bunch of journalistic integrity involved.

So let's see, the entire world's free press is corrupt and Trump is an innocent victim in all this

I'm talking about the laughable Cable News Network.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2019, 1:25 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Unless he was out there counting heads, it was based on something someone said to him. Cable News Network is not on the defensive, it blatantly attacks Trump because it makes really good money doing so. It caters to people who have a deep seated hatred towards Trump and are still butthurt because he won etc. That's plainly obvious. Which is perfectly fine and they do a really good job with it. But lets not pretend there's a bunch of journalistic integrity involved.

Trump had had his then Press Secretary loudly claiming his inauguration was the largest in history, as if going off about a false claim somehow made it so. Soon afterward, Kelly Ann Conway made that idiotic statement about "alternative facts," as if opinions held the same weight as facts, as long as you say it with enough sound and fury.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2019, 1:32 am

EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

One of many examples

Mitt Romney is the devout member a cult started by Joseph Smith who's a proven fraud.

Speaking of religious frauds: even though Trump claims to be a Presbyterian, the theology he has really thrown his support behind is the Godless prosperity gospel which teaches that poverty is sinfulness, whereas God rewards the righteous with wealth, even claiming that Christ's death was to give the faithful material wealth. Those religious frauds make up Trump's "evangelical council," and two of them even spoke at his inauguration.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2019, 8:09 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

One of many examples

Speaking of religious frauds: even though Trump claims to be a Presbyterian, the theology he has really thrown his support behind is the Godless prosperity gospel which teaches that poverty is sinfulness, whereas God rewards the righteous with wealth, even claiming that Christ's death was to give the faithful material wealth. Those religious frauds make up Trump's "evangelical council," and two of them even spoke at his inauguration.

You mean Franklin Graham?

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2019, 10:44 pm

EzraS wrote:
Twisting and spinning is their part and parcel cash cow.

...And Fox, say, didn't wage a war against Obama?. FTM, who was that Republican Congress member who said " My objectivr is too see that Obama is a one-them Presiden " in 2009 or similar "?

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!