I've never encountered this before...

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Angnix
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2019, 4:36 pm

So I submitted a cover letter on a website and it wouldn't let me submit it so I clicked on the thing to find out why and see this:

Word Filter Report
INAPPROPRIATE WORD COUNT
bird 1
dear 1

Wow that thing is pretty strict... First I thought it was proper to start a cover letter with "Dear ..." Second, bird, seriously, I substituted the word "avian"....

:roll:

Avatar: A Shiny from the new Pokemon Pearl remake, Shiny Chatot... I named him TaterTot...

FINALLY diagnosed with ASD 2/6/2020

Dan82
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

29 Apr 2019, 9:42 pm

I wonder if anyone here knows about how these programs work. I can only guess it's some kind of error, but off the top of my head I can only guess somehow they pasted or imported the wrong list or something, but I don't know how they'd do that.

BeaArthur
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2019, 10:16 am

Sounds like a server side error of some sort. The well-running website is an anomaly, most of them are full of bugs.

Angnix
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2019, 12:03 pm

My sweet old lady friend was downstairs drinking coffee, and there really was an inappropriate word on her coffee cup. I told her to look at it... She just sat the cup down and walked away... Lol

Avatar: A Shiny from the new Pokemon Pearl remake, Shiny Chatot... I named him TaterTot...

FINALLY diagnosed with ASD 2/6/2020