Page 1 of 4 [ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Arganger
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2019, 10:24 am

Out of the candidates so far, who are you liking, who are you particularly opposed to, and why?

Suspected; PTSD (Treated, as my counselor did notice), possible PCOS, PMDD, Learning disabilities (Sure of it, unknown what they are), possibly something wrong with immune system (Sick about as much as I'm not) Possible EDS- hyper mobility type (Will be getting tested, suggested by doctor) dysautonomia

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2019, 10:54 am

Bernie Sanders.

He will be fun by scaring the bejeebies out of people.

He is actually telling union workers that he wants to take away their "Cadillac" health care benefits that they worked for all their lives.

JonWood007
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

30 Apr 2019, 11:17 am

Trump obviously, but also a lot of democrats. I HATE Joe Biden as a candidate and he represents everything wrong with the democratic party. Hickenlooper and Delaney are also terrible.

Then you got semi terrible centrist candidates like Harris and Gilliland and Buttigieg.

Here's the thing. I believe our system is in need of serious change/reform to fix the core issues. Our current parties and their philosophies are the problem. The number of candidates I like is far smaller than the ones I don't like.

That said my whitelist is: bernie Sanders, Andrew yang, Elizabeth Warren, tulsi gabbard, Marianne Williamson.

Anyone else I'm likely gonna vote green party in protest again. Especially if it's Biden. I will not vote for establishment centrists who perpetuate athe broken status quo.

RDOS: NT- 93, ND- 119

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2019, 3:18 pm

Trump

ollychan
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2019, 5:12 pm

julia castro is so creepy omfg .. why do so many dem candidates look like robots its so weird . cory booker 92% robot, buttigieg and harris look like 78-83% robots, beto and gilibrand 75% robot, tulsi 72% robot, warren 48-58% robot, wayne messam looks like a mannequin. julia castro looks like you take out the cpu of obama and gives it an hispanic outer shell.

ollychan
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2019, 5:55 pm

ollychan wrote:
julia castro is so creepy omfg .. why do so many dem candidates look like robots its so weird . cory booker 92% robot, buttigieg and harris look like 78-83% robots, beto and gilibrand 75% robot, tulsi 72% robot, warren 48-58% robot, wayne messam looks like a mannequin. julia castro looks like you take out the cpu of obama and gives it an hispanic outer shell.

speechless .. whos going to vote for this technicolor cringefest

we need to get in touch with the people u know.. we need to sing what kids sing nowadays.

ollychan
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2019, 6:22 pm

ollychan wrote:
ollychan wrote:

speechless .. whos going to vote for this technicolor cringefest

we need to get in touch with the people u know.. we need to sing what kids sing nowadays.

ollychan
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2019, 11:22 am

Can somebody also inform us whats so special of having a first female president in america when we have all these female leaders in so many countries all over the world ?

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2019, 12:51 pm

ollychan wrote:
Can somebody also inform us whats so special of having a first female president in america when we have all these female leaders in so many countries all over the world ?

'cause America has a tradition of male presidents? It's not about other countries. As always, 'America first'. Hoo-rah!

ollychan
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2019, 12:54 pm

america is too corrupted.. and i dont see populism fading anytime soon no matter who wins.

ollychan
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2019, 1:01 pm

ollychan wrote:
america is too corrupted.. and i dont see populism fading anytime soon no matter who wins.

its too corrupted, out of touch, delusional to succeed in the future. the entire structure of the country has been distorted to an utterly grotesque shape that no man however talented could resolve.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2019, 1:04 pm

I like Andrew Yang.....and I dislike Biden think he should go away.

ollychan
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2019, 1:44 pm

ollychan wrote:
ollychan wrote:

its too corrupted, out of touch, delusional to succeed in the future. the entire structure of the country has been distorted to an utterly grotesque shape that no man however talented could resolve.

I think what fuels liberals and neoliberals delusions is that as long as it triumphs over conservatives ( one day .. nobody knows when .. does anyone expect biden could change anything .. ) it doesn't matter how rampant their own corruption or nepotism is .. what its prolongated own corruption and nepotism does is nothing but insidious harm to the general health of its own society as shown as during the past mere short period of time that was 30 years a society seemingly completely lost in the course of history .

ollychan
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2019, 2:21 pm

blitzkrieg wrote:
ollychan wrote:

'cause America has a tradition of male presidents? It's not about other countries. As always, 'America first'. Hoo-rah!

Dont blame me when they keep pushing for the wrong female candidates ! I think america is totally ready for a female president except the question is , who ? I dont think ppl bother to run for presidency no more tbh .. u become a ceo u make 500 million , how much do u make with a presidency tbh .. its lucky for us someone doesnt unintentionally destroy this world .. #Oprah2020

ApricitiousRory
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

01 May 2019, 2:43 pm

I think it's far too early in the primary process to settle on any one candidate, but lately I've been favoring Elizabeth Warren. So far, she's the one whose record and proposals line up with my preferences. But it's anyone's game at this point. I've already been sick of the media's premature "horse-race" approach to the election cycle. My primary is more than a year away, so I've got time to thoughtfully decide. But really, to me, any of the Democrats running are worlds better choices than the current president.

Mainly my approach for years to elections is the old saying, "fall in love in the Primary election, fall in line for the General election."

AQ score: 36
Diagnosed May 2021: ASD Level 1, requiring support; and also Unspecified Anxiety Disorder

Last edited by ApricitiousRory on 01 May 2019, 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2019, 2:43 pm

ollychan wrote:
ollychan wrote:
ollychan wrote:

I think what fuels liberals and neoliberals delusions is that as long as it triumphs over conservatives ( one day .. nobody knows when .. does anyone expect biden could change anything .. ) it doesn't matter how rampant their own corruption or nepotism is .. what its prolongated own corruption and nepotism does is nothing but insidious harm to the general health of its own society as shown as during the past mere short period of time that was 30 years a society seemingly completely lost in the course of history .

I for one don't care about triumphing over the conservatives, I recognize there are liberals more focused on that than anything else but they don't represent us all. I care about the planet that is my motivation and it seems even with all the flaws and corruption of the democratic party....of the two parties, they'd be more likely to take action on it and design policies with the environment in mind even if it is more to do with social pressure than out of the goodness of their own heart. It is a matter of having to pick the lesser evil.

It would be nice if any kind of third party had any chance whatsoever, but in the current election process they never do..I've already tried the 3rd party route and I have little faith in that currently.

Also we should be using tech on the border, not a medieval wall that will destroy the ecosystems along the border. As it stands the wall could put the Rio Grande river at risk by causing blockage. I suspect that could increase the flood risk of land upstream of the border whilst potentially drying it out downstream. Granted its possible lawsuits will stop the wall through some key habitat areas and the river, but it has yet to be seen.