She wants to see me to 'speak'.

Page 2 of 2 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Kurgan
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2019, 10:41 am

Fnord wrote:
My ex tried similar tricks on me after her husband found out about her seeing other men behind his back.

"Oh, I'm so sorry! I never meant to hurt you! Please forgive me! I'll make it up to you! ..." blah ... blah ... blah ...

I just laughed at her and mimicked her mom's voice to tell her that it was her own damned fault.

An ex did something similar to me too years after it ended. I told her I forgave her (in the sense that I don't hate her and don't hold a grudge anymore), but I never contacted her again, and didn't try to be her friend.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2019, 12:46 pm

Kurgan wrote:
Fnord wrote:
My ex tried similar tricks on me after her husband found out about her seeing other men behind his back.

"Oh, I'm so sorry! I never meant to hurt you! Please forgive me! I'll make it up to you! ..." blah ... blah ... blah ...

I just laughed at her and mimicked her mom's voice to tell her that it was her own damned fault.

An ex did something similar to me too years after it ended. I told her I forgave her (in the sense that I don't hate her and don't hold a grudge anymore), but I never contacted her again, and didn't try to be her friend.

That’s my case too, it was only for my peace of mind. To be fair, she wasn’t asking to come back to me like fnord’s ex.