Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2019, 7:21 pm

My boyfriend was supposed to come to California in June, I told him to postpone his trip, cuz I wasn’t ready. I need to prepared myself, getting up early, taking a shower more, getting dressed more or everyday, going out & getting my legs used to walking outside again or being in my wheelchair. It’s going to be exhausting being out, I’m not used to this, with me if I stay at home too long, I have to get used to walking again or my legs will get So Tired, I don’t know if it because of my Cerebral Pasly or Aspergers. I don’t know if I could go out everyday, I been physically very tired to do things, I want to go out, I need to get my hair done, go to my bank.

Did I do the right thing? Sometimes i don’t make the best decisions. Is it normal being a little scared of meeting your partner?

SecretOpossumCabal
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 May 2019, 8:00 pm

Don't get caught up with perfection, each day will always have its own problems so don't wait for tomorrow as such a day will never come. If you already know this person enough to say that you're boyfriend/girlfriend then they should be comfortable enough with any imperfections you might currently have, so don't be afraid. You can also be upfront with him and tell him you're kind of afraid of meeting him as that will allow him to work with the vulnerability instead of speculating what he could be doing wrong.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2019, 8:12 pm

It’s normal to be nervous, especially if you really like him and are afraid that you won’t hit it off when you meet him for some reason.

That initial nervousness won’t go away, so you might as well get it over with sooner rather than later (assuming there’s no safety concerns, you’ve talked for awhile, he’s nice, and you really like him).

AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2019, 5:24 am

You're a catfish.