does anyone else with a.s. feel that life has been a waste?

Page 6 of 6 [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2019, 11:29 pm

Life is tough and sleep is one of the best parts of it. The only people who might prefer waking life are probably mainly children (ones groeing up without abuse and not in war torn areas) and evil people like aforementioned nasty arms dealers, disingenuous lawyers, degenerate politicians, etc.--and their families who might benefit greatly from being related.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2019, 11:56 pm

blooiejagwa wrote:
Life is tough and sleep is one of the best parts of it. The only people who might prefer waking life are probably mainly children (ones groeing up without abuse and not in war torn areas) and evil people like aforementioned nasty arms dealers, disingenuous lawyers, degenerate politicians, etc.--and their families who might benefit greatly from being related.

Big Smiles .. sincerely thought no one would undertand . What i had written...
Some very Oddly absolutely amazing people on here. :) this has turned out to be a very enlightening thread to follow. :idea: and apparently very enlightened people responding .

Quote:
whereever you go ,there you are

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

Yesterday, 12:00 am

Jakki wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Jakki wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
you and i and the rest of us here, are all taking the road less traveled, and in the end we will be better for it.

Ty AuntBlabby ,, but , me thinks i missed a turn off somewhere ... :!: :wink: :wall:

that is only natural to feel we jumped into the wrong lifetimes. it is like taking the polar bear plunge, we're saying to ourselves as we suffer, "what fresh hell is this?!" but when we climb back up out of the water into the warmth of heaven, we're glad we got it out of the way and don't have to do it anymore. it is like what ted turner said about how "life is kind of like a b-grade movie, in that while we wouldn't walk out before the end of it, neither again would we wish to see it again."

Wait ......? Uhm .. heaven .. please , what is it your identifying as heaven ?Life is at its best nowadays when . I am asleep . At least can know from lucid dreaming training ., what is the nightmare and what is real. Soorry . Prolly not the most encouraging person at this time.

my clumsy analogy or metaphor was that being plunged suddenly into the icy winter water is akin to incarnation into this hellworld, and getting out into the warmth again is analogous to matriculating into heaven. before we incarnated, heaven is awakeness, and earth is the dream, but when we are incarnate, it is immersion into a dream with heaven being the awake state that is kept beyond our reach until our time. i hope that made a bit better sense. :study: