ollychan
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2019, 8:27 pm

Barbotine
Butterfly
Butterfly

14 May 2019, 3:47 pm

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

BlueIris24
Raven
Raven

14 May 2019, 6:18 pm

It feels pretty good, just like any other attraction.

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2019, 10:49 pm

I could describe it in graphic detail... but I won't. Let's just say that the logical part of your brain shuts down and you start thinking with your "reptile brain".

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2019, 12:59 pm

Surreal at first, but it becomes more normal as the attraction grows in strength.

ashinystone
Butterfly
Butterfly

16 Aug 2019, 8:42 am

So, I don't know if this is the kind of answer you were looking for but I'm gonna give it anyways.

I'm not attracted to girls, but I thought I was for a long time, for lots of reasons but one of the main ones being that I didn't know what Attraction.tm felt like. When you look at anything there's always a million feeling swirling around and it's your job to name then and some are easy (like happy, sad, angry) and some really really arn't and so I find tend to try and find like indicator flags. Things that the feeling makes you wanna do, and consistently do every time. So for me, if I'm attracted to somebody I want to touch them on their back, dont know why, i know thats weird, but it is what it is.

And that's really the only advice I have on figuring all that confusing stuff out other than take your time and be kind to your self, oh and there's no point staring at pictures of girls and then thinking about kissing them and checking to see if you're turned on, because, fun fact, if you think about being turned on, your body will start getting a little turned on.

I hope this helped at least a little, good luck!

Ollywog
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

17 Aug 2019, 4:10 pm

When I am around a girl that I am physically attracted to:

- I find it hard not to look at her all the time.
- I am strongly aware of her entire body, not just the parts I would usually pay attention to (such as head and hands).
- thoughts about how nice it would be to touch her keep popping into my head unprompted.
- if she stands close to me, I feel tingly, as if a balloon with a strong charge of static electricity were close to my skin.

I may feel as if my brain switches off when I see her, making it hard to concentrate or form sentences, but that doesn't always happen.