Anyone up for some House and Speed Garage reverie?

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2019, 10:46 pm

I've got seven ways from Sunday to date myself. :lol:

Nevertheless I can kick it off if anyone else wants to crowd in and share the embarassment. :). All jokes aside though I had lots of friends who were huge house and hard nrg fans so it was usually dnb for introspection, house for the social calls.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

Last edited by techstepgenr8tion on 13 May 2019, 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2019, 10:54 pm

The speed garage representation:

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2019, 10:23 pm

A speed garage mix that got recommended to me. Decent tunes, not sure I can vouch for the mixing in total though.