Page 3 of 3 [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2019, 10:01 am

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY wrote:
... And honestly I think it's pretty sh***y for some gay guys to sexually harass or molest heterosexual men, which DOES happen occasionally contrary to the far-left's claim that gay people are all innocent and straight people are all evil and out to hurt them, and then turn around and demonize straight guys claiming that they deserve it because of homophobia.
Just as people on The Right will blame a girl for being raped ("What were you wearing?"), so too will people on The Left blame straight men for being propositioned or assaulted by gay men ("Were you giving off a 'gay vibe'?").

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2019, 10:09 am

Fnord wrote:
... And honestly I think it's pretty sh***y for some gay guys to sexually harass or molest heterosexual men, which DOES happen occasionally contrary to the far-left's claim that gay people are all innocent and straight people are all evil and out to hurt them, and then turn around and demonize straight guys claiming that they deserve it because of homophobia.
Just as people on The Right will blame a girl for being raped ("What were you wearing?"), so too will people on The Left blame straight men for being propositioned or assaulted by gay men ("Were you giving off a 'gay vibe'?").

Agreed. Like when transgender people lie about being transgender and trick a person into having sex with them, and then the person finds out and gets angry but the transgender person demonizes them by saying they're "transphobic" and a bad person. I saw a situation like that on Jerry Springer and it disgusted me the way that that audience was cheering for the transgender person for rubbing it in the guy's face and booing the guy for getting angry about it. :roll:

The fact is there are people in this world who don't care at all about dating or having sex with a person who is transgender. Why trick a person? :|

The Spades teach us to conquer all we claim.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2019, 10:14 am

... Why trick a person?
Desperation? Extortion? Power-Tripping, perhaps?

"I got you now, you pathetic suckah! I'm so much better than you!"

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2019, 10:18 am

Fnord wrote:
... Why trick a person?
Desperation? Extortion? Power-Tripping, perhaps?

"I got you now, you pathetic suckah! I'm so much better than you!"

Narcissistic people suck. :(

Max1951
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

19 Jun 2019, 10:40 am

Fnord wrote:
Max1951 wrote:
... the only way a gay guy can express himself ... I'm expressing myself ... he was expressing himself as a gay man ... what you choose to wear is an expression of yourself...
WHY does it have to be all about expressing oneself? For the attention? To advertise one's status and availability? To provoke others and put people off?

I guess that I'm not saying that it is the same for everyone; what is? But, for closeted people, who never get to express their true selves, a measure of self expression can be attained by choosing to wear, what we ourselves view as sexy. Dressing in an effort to garner attention could be part of it, but what is thrilling for me is to get the impression that someone has noticed me as a sexual gay person.

Yes, I guess I express myself in the way I dress, in order to garner attention for myself. But the other person doesn't even have to notice me. The only thing necessary for me is to feel that they noticed me, because I feel that expressed myself, and I find that very satisfying. But, there's always the chance that I am a neurotic, closeted, sex starved, old guy on the spectrum, still trying to figure life out after 68 years of this. You smart guys can recognize which :)

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2019, 10:47 am

Max1951 wrote:
... the other person doesn't even have to notice me. The only thing necessary for me is to feel that they noticed me...
Make up your mind, please. What you describe is like a woman saying she doesn't care if any men notice her after she's gone to the trouble and expense of getting made up, done up, and dressed up. If you don't care for the attention, then why go to all the trouble of attracting attention?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2019, 10:51 am

Narcissistic people suck.
THAT'S IT!! Pure narcissism! Nothing has to make sense as long as THEY get what they really want -- power and influence over others, from a simple "I made you look" trick to an "I got you now" trap. It's all narcissism, plain and simple.

:D Thanks!

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2019, 11:21 am

Fnord wrote:
Narcissistic people suck.
THAT'S IT!! Pure narcissism! Nothing has to make sense as long as THEY get what they really want -- power and influence over others, from a simple "I made you look" trick to an "I got you now" trap. It's all narcissism, plain and simple.

:D Thanks!

It is what it is. ;)

Max1951
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

19 Jun 2019, 12:06 pm

Fnord wrote:
Make up your mind, please. What you describe is like a woman saying she doesn't care if any men notice her after she's gone to the trouble and expense of getting made up, done up, and dressed up. If you don't care for the attention, then why go to all the trouble of attracting attention?[/color]

I've really made the grade now. I must be, how do you say it?, an Old Queen :) I am to you, what I am in your mind; I am to me, what I am in my mind. But, I'm certainly speaking about my mind here, because probably nobody is noticing me. But that's all right, if, in my own mind, I really really think that they are. Really, relativity is a b***h, but you can make it work for you.

I appreciate you for making me feel that you noticed me;. Sorry if I said anything untoward. Now off to perseverate on whether I am too attention-seeking. Honest self examination is never a bad exercise.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2019, 12:41 pm

Uhh ... English, please?

:scratch: