Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2019, 10:59 pm

`I'm bisexual, and I score somewhere around 4 on the Kinsey scale, meaning that I lean gay. But when it comes to the men I'm attracted to, I'm almost only into feminine males. I actually prefer females to masculine males in most cases. You'd think I'd score lower on the scale because of it, but 80% of my fantasies are gay, and I'm not attracted to most women. And I'll be honest, I find anime/cartoon characters to be more attractive than real people in most cases.

Can anyone relate to this?

PurpleReject
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

15 May 2019, 12:48 am

Sexuality isn't black and white, it's very fluid, so there's no strict definitions. Be attracted to who (or what) you're attracted to, and don't worry about labels. :)

When it comes to males, I also vastly prefer the more feminine variety (twinks), over muscle-men or bears...mostly because I'm not either of those latter two myself. It's not unusual.

As far as cartoon characters, I think you'll find there's an entire subculture of people who are into that more than real people. I'll admit myself I've seen some sexy toons in my life, though I ultimately prefer the flesh.

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2019, 1:50 am

PurpleReject wrote:
Sexuality isn't black and white, it's very fluid, so there's no strict definitions. Be attracted to who (or what) you're attracted to, and don't worry about labels. :)

When it comes to males, I also vastly prefer the more feminine variety (twinks), over muscle-men or bears...mostly because I'm not either of those latter two myself. It's not unusual.

As far as cartoon characters, I think you'll find there's an entire subculture of people who are into that more than real people. I'll admit myself I've seen some sexy toons in my life, though I ultimately prefer the flesh.

Thanks. :) I think people get too worked up over labels nowadays, and for some people it's like a pissing contest to see who can have the biggest collection of labels.

I like skinny, athletic builds that aren't too muscular, but I'm not into people who are really ripped. This applies to both males and females for me. I'm also not into "bears" even though I could easily be one myself.

I'm a furry, so I'm into anthropomorphic animal characters. They tend to be cuter than humans IMO. Not that I don't like humans, they're just less likely to be cute to me. But yeah, when you're talking furries or anime fans, a lot of them like fictional characters better than real people.

PurpleReject
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

15 May 2019, 2:15 am

When I was growing up, society pretty much enforced "gay" and "straight". I didn't really know "bisexual" until high school, but I still had a really messed up time trying to figure my sexuality out solely because I tried to identify with just one label. It wasn't until my mid-20s I discovered "pan-", "demi-", etc., but it was still confusing. Ultimately, I broadly like women, I like twink-ish guys and I've even been involved with trans folk...if somebody asks me what I am, I usually just say "I like whatever" and I'm pretty happy with that.

And if you're a furry, then that's to be expected. I assume, at least...I'm not a furry myself.

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2019, 4:06 pm

Lately I've been thinking I might be demisexual. I'm more interested in cartoon/anime characters than real people, and the few real people I'm attracted to tend to be people I have a close connection with.

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2019, 8:40 pm

Sexuality is weird. Like for my case I could feel I was not gay, liking women in general, especially women with masculine traits, yet not men but then flashes where I might find certain men attractive. And especially grew comfortable with anime in being attracted to crossdressers (there is a not so nice term) and ambiguously gendered characters. And I think that I realized just recently what my deal was, that I am gender fluid, my male gender is straight, while my female side is bisexual. The two have some weird middle ground, where I can like women in general, women with some masculine traits especially, likely men with feminine traits, but when it comes to masculine man I feel like a hard no... unless times feminine side decides to put thoughts of kiss male friend I know well enough.