I'm only speeding because I have to poop.

Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

NewTime
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 14 Apr 2015
Posts: 1,608

15 May 2019, 3:35 pm

I'm only speeding because I have to poop.



Sandpiper
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

User avatar

Joined: 11 Dec 2017
Age: 56
Gender: Female
Posts: 311
Location: North West England

15 May 2019, 3:37 pm

A work colleague has a sticker saying this on their work locker.


_________________
Diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Condition/Asperger's Syndrome by UK National Health Service.


nick007
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 May 2010
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Posts: 21,585
Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont

15 May 2019, 7:43 pm

Someone my dad worked with sh!t his pants on his way home :lol:


_________________
But I don't want to go among mad people, Alice remarked.
Oh, you can't help that, said the Cat: we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.
How do you know I'm mad? said Alice.
You must be, said the Cat, or you wouldn't have come here.


PurpleReject
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

User avatar

Joined: 13 May 2019
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Posts: 62
Location: California

15 May 2019, 8:22 pm

I've seen that sticker, but because I take everything so literally I have so many logistical problems with it. What about whenever you're NOT speeding? Or parked? And what if you DON'T have to poop? I guess as someone who takes driving and pooping seriously, I shan't be putting such a phrase on MY car. :nerdy:



auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 82,944
Location: the island of defective toy santas

15 May 2019, 8:59 pm

reminds me of that "i'm goin' nuckin' futs!" bumper sticker



Rustifer
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

User avatar

Joined: 1 Mar 2018
Gender: Male
Posts: 143
Location: Outside

16 May 2019, 1:08 am

My lower intestine feel tense all of a sudden.



auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 82,944
Location: the island of defective toy santas

16 May 2019, 1:46 am

been my experience that tense is better than loose :oops:



CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Jul 2004
Age: 44
Gender: Male
Posts: 102,755
Location: Hanging out with my fellow Sweet Peas at Stalag 13

17 May 2019, 12:59 pm

That Depend's.


_________________
Schultz


lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Jan 2010
Age: 45
Gender: Female
Posts: 8,624
Location: In my own little world. :)

17 May 2019, 1:15 pm

Is getting yourself or somebody else horribly injured or killed in a car accident actually better than having a potty-related accident? :?

And of course, if you don't get hurt but cause injury to someone else, you're going to have to explain to cops, a judge and jury about why you were driving so fast. That would be embarrassing enough, but if the judge says you'll have to start wearing diapers while in jail, you are so not going to be safe. 8O :lol:



naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Aug 2010
Age: 64
Gender: Male
Posts: 20,158
Location: temperate zone

17 May 2019, 1:35 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
That Depend's.


:lol:

You capitalized the second word, so the pun must be intentional!



Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Age: 54
Gender: Female
Posts: 13,492
Location: Aux Arcs

Yesterday, 1:32 am

“When you’re cruising in your Chevy and you feel something heavy,
It’s Diarrhea,Diarrhea.”
From the Diarrhea song


_________________
"Security is mostly a superstition.It does not exist in nature,nor do the children of men as a whole experience it.Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure.Life is either a daring adventure,or nothing." Helen Keller


PurpleReject
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

User avatar

Joined: 13 May 2019
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Posts: 62
Location: California

Yesterday, 1:57 am

lostonearth35 wrote:
Is getting yourself or somebody else horribly injured or killed in a car accident actually better than having a potty-related accident? :?


Also, you could always, like...pull over? To a rest stop? Public restrooms have been a thing for quite some time...

I'll reluctantly admit, though, I've been in many situations where I've really had to go while driving, but I've never speeded as I've always been good at holding it...except one time (it wasn't #2, just to clarify). Not fun at all, but definitely better than a car accident!



naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Aug 2010
Age: 64
Gender: Male
Posts: 20,158
Location: temperate zone

Today, 9:21 am

PurpleReject wrote:
lostonearth35 wrote:
Is getting yourself or somebody else horribly injured or killed in a car accident actually better than having a potty-related accident? :?


Also, you could always, like...pull over? To a rest stop? Public restrooms have been a thing for quite some time...

I'll reluctantly admit, though, I've been in many situations where I've really had to go while driving, but I've never speeded as I've always been good at holding it...except one time (it wasn't #2, just to clarify). Not fun at all, but definitely better than a car accident!


Presumably the reason for the predicament is that there are no rest stops, nor gas stations, or whatever, on that stretch of road.



nick007
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 May 2010
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Posts: 21,585
Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont

Today, 9:25 am

naturalplastic wrote:
PurpleReject wrote:
lostonearth35 wrote:
Is getting yourself or somebody else horribly injured or killed in a car accident actually better than having a potty-related accident? :?


Also, you could always, like...pull over? To a rest stop? Public restrooms have been a thing for quite some time...

I'll reluctantly admit, though, I've been in many situations where I've really had to go while driving, but I've never speeded as I've always been good at holding it...except one time (it wasn't #2, just to clarify). Not fun at all, but definitely better than a car accident!


Presumably the reason for the predicament is that there are no rest stops, nor gas stations, or whatever, on that stretch of road.
Or someone(more so with women I think) is afraid to sit on a public toilet seat


_________________
But I don't want to go among mad people, Alice remarked.
Oh, you can't help that, said the Cat: we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.
How do you know I'm mad? said Alice.
You must be, said the Cat, or you wouldn't have come here.


Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Age: 54
Gender: Female
Posts: 13,492
Location: Aux Arcs

Today, 9:50 am

IBS on I-40 thru parts of New Mexico.Long way between restrooms and no cover on the side of the road.


_________________
"Security is mostly a superstition.It does not exist in nature,nor do the children of men as a whole experience it.Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure.Life is either a daring adventure,or nothing." Helen Keller