Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Angnix
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2019, 8:38 am

So... I had a pretty good interview, I was invited to do a second interview via Skype a week from now and do some homework that I have to present to him. This job if I get it starts in September, the job I'm interviewing for tomorrow is June-August so theoretically I could do both!! !

Avatar: A Shiny from the new Pokemon Pearl remake, Shiny Chatot... I named him TaterTot...

FINALLY diagnosed with ASD 2/6/2020

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2019, 9:24 am

Excellent! Congratulations!

Angnix
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2019, 4:53 pm

My job interview homework I'm planning on going over the top... I've done that on projects during past jobs.... I have to come up with three lession ideas that involve predetermined topics and that involve something the students would actually have to do. I've thought about this the entire day and I already know what I'm going to do... I'm familiar with how to do lession plans from my previous jobs... Each lession will be an overview of the topic, then detailed instructions on the project they would have to work on. One is a bird research lession, one involves water quality and one involves animal care... I haven't decided if these will be pdf files... Or PowerPoint presentations with lession notes and illustrations and diagrams and bird sounds if I really went crazy... I have a week to do it, I love powerpoint... But I would have to do it on Android phone cause my computer is broken :x

Avatar: A Shiny from the new Pokemon Pearl remake, Shiny Chatot... I named him TaterTot...

BeaArthur
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2019, 5:30 pm

Good luck! I hope you get both jobs!

Can you use a computer at a local library? I find phones awful to do any serious work on.

Angnix
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2019, 5:43 pm

BeaArthur wrote:
Good luck! I hope you get both jobs!

Can you use a computer at a local library? I find phones awful to do any serious work on.

I checked out Powerpoint on Android app, it's actually pretty nice but sadly comes with only a few templates.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2019, 9:49 pm

I wish you the very best! Here's hoping you are granted both positions!

Angnix
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2019, 1:07 pm

I actually got an interview for ANOTHER summer position I already interviewed for.

Anyway... I'm stressed out because of my husband... Over stupid stuff like the temperature of the apartment (seriously you want to run the air conditioner when it's only 55f outside? I'm sorry but I can't handle that) or my husband wanting to cook things when he could get burned, etc... If I leave for the summer he does have somebody in mind that could help out, there is this lady that used to work at the group home he used to live in. We see her at this building all the time because her sister lives here, her sister is wheelchair bound and she helps her sister with things. My husband wants to talk to the lady to see if she got payed by us or the state if she would come over here too if I leave.

I have my PowerPoints done. I did much less than I was going to do in the first place, I read articles that it was a waste of time spending lots of hours on an interview homework assignment and sometimes employers will steal your work ! !!

Sigh...