Stifle! 75%  75%  [ 3 ]
Don't sit in my chair! 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Walk on my back, Mister J.? 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 4

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2019, 9:08 pm

The live remakes of San episode each ofc ALL IN THE FAMILY and THE JEFFERSONS hosted by Jimmy Kimmel runs on the ABC network in the Azusa tonight :) . Indeed, as I write this at 7 PM San Francisco time I assume the East Coast - and Central? - TV stations are already running it - apparently it'll be at 8 PM here and is 9:30 in the Eastern zone - and thus 8:39 in Chicago, etc. :? ?

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2019, 6:22 pm

... This show ended up being quite well-rated as was repeated just a few days later. But, no one here at all saw it?

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

thewrll
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2019, 6:36 pm

Recorded it, haven't watched it.

LookWhoItIs
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

28 May 2019, 9:04 pm

I liked All in The Family...not so much the Jeffersons. I guess maybe it's because I've really only watched the former in reruns.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2019, 9:09 pm

missed it both times, drat it to hades. never got to watch the originals either as i lived outside of reception range.

solomka
Butterfly
Butterfly

29 May 2019, 12:46 am

I like his films

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2019, 1:06 am

solomka wrote:
I like his films

welcome to our club, solomka :flower:

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2019, 3:34 am

auntblabby wrote:
missed it both times, drat it to hades. never got to watch the originals either as i lived outside of reception range.

....You lived outside of CBS''s range?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2019, 4:52 am

ASS-P wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

....You lived outside of CBS''s range?

back in the 70s there was no cable in my neighborhood out in the sticks [somehow i've always lived in the sticks 'cept for a brief year in downtown tacoma and my 4 army years], it was a notorious reception hole that almost no tv and radio signals could penetrate.

Bread and Roses
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

05 Jun 2019, 7:45 pm

I started it..... it was a bit of a curiosity, but wasn't an improvement. And I wish they'd chosen different episodes than the ones they did. I get that they wanted the characters in both episodes, but they're not the shows at the top of their form by any means.

Bread and Roses
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

05 Jun 2019, 7:57 pm

I started it..... it was a bit of a curiosity, but wasn't an improvement. And I wish they'd chosen different episodes than the ones they did. I get that they wanted the characters in both episodes, but they're not the shows at the top of their form by any means.