Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Angnix
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2019, 12:48 pm

This is getting quite lengthy... Had second interview today, he liked my PowerPoints and asked me to explain them more, etc... But he said there was something else I had to do, watch some video about the values of the school and answer questions about it...

Anyway something's come up... He somehow found out about my husband (social media? Did I mention it?) And get has concerns that my family situation would cause trouble with a job opportunity... I tried to reassure the guy and my husband says he feels bad if he would be responsible for loosing this job for me, but I think by law they cannot hold this against me... Has me bummed out though...

Avatar: A Shiny from the new Pokemon Pearl remake, Shiny Chatot... I named him TaterTot...

FINALLY diagnosed with ASD 2/6/2020

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2019, 1:47 pm

You have to earn a living, somehow.....having a job is almost always better than being on "benefits."

Tell the interviewer that you want to break the cycle, and do something constructive.

Angnix
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2019, 3:49 pm

I had a discussion with my husband, he is willing to get care from someone else if I get this job. Then because it's a school job spend the summers with him? Found out it actually starts Midway through August... He was even asking about salary expectations, but he said there were other candidates too... He seemed really interested in my ideas, like he said one of his ideas was teaching animal Care in the classroom, I said go with box turtles, snakes, small domestic animals... But my PowerPoint involved Brown-headed Cowbird a d he called them "Cow-headed Brown birds" lol

Avatar: A Shiny from the new Pokemon Pearl remake, Shiny Chatot... I named him TaterTot...

FINALLY diagnosed with ASD 2/6/2020

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2019, 4:04 pm

I hope you get this job. I feel like it would be good for you.

And you can help your husband more, too.