Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

ollychan
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2019, 9:32 am

im basically osccilating between the angry bird and the dying swan , how do u know its mood swing or bipolar or there isnt a definite definition of whatever it is

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2019, 9:38 am

Have you been diagnosed with bipolar?

Only a doctor can give you an accurate answer, I think.

ollychan
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2019, 10:25 am

Twilightprincess wrote:

they diagnosed me with everything except aspergers so. most of them had no passion for their work nor for patients. they were just on a permanent halfway stuck on thr corporate ladder in a hospital dealing wiyh us what they secretly think of us as the defectives. then they just prescribe u with meds, which imo the betablockers bla bla are stuck at the fossil age , if u r screwed by the disrupted hormones by these meds, jokes on u . thats what their corporate poker faces are telling me.

i was on a rotational diagnosis of depression-mania-depression, bipolar, atypical scjozophrenia, ocd, etc.. now i think back i said to myself arent these doctors tje same bred as my fellow high svjool ib baccalaureate classmates ?

ollychan
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2019, 10:30 am

ollychan wrote:
Twilightprincess wrote:

they diagnosed me with everything except aspergers so. most of them had no passion for their work nor for patients. they were just on a permanent halfway stuck on thr corporate ladder in a hospital dealing wiyh us what they secretly think of us as the defectives. then they just prescribe u with meds, which imo the betablockers bla bla are stuck at the fossil age , if u r screwed by the disrupted hormones by these meds, jokes on u . thats what their corporate poker faces are telling me.

i was on a rotational diagnosis of depression-mania-depression, bipolar, atypical scjozophrenia, ocd, etc.. now i think back i said to myself arent these doctors tje same bred as my fellow high svjool ib baccalaureate classmates ?

luckily i diagnosed myself . i was also on the way of dignosing lady gaga, barron trump etc

BlossX
Toucan
Toucan

26 May 2019, 2:02 pm

I also have mood swings, I'm under medication for it (prozin 50 mg) which is made to sedate my feelings.

I think you should try a counselor and a psychiatrist in the worst case.