Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2019, 9:26 pm

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/27/us/p ... ience.html

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2019, 4:47 am

Right thing for all the wrong reasons.

They are not going to predict past 2040 out of fear of the deep state according to the article.

As has been discussed elsewhere the temperatures being fed into the models is for relatively short amount of time and is sketchy due to degradation of equipment and changes to the immediate areas surrounding the weather stations.

100 years is a long time. There are factors both internal and external that will effect climate that we do not know about or has not happened yet thus are not fed into the models.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman