17 Jun 2019, 9:52 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
TheRevengeofTW1ZTY wrote:
EzraS wrote:
EzraS wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Yeah yeah he's Hitler and his supporters are Nazis.

You said it! ;) :P

I was sarcastically interpreting highly subjective thinking.

I was being a smartass too. Buuut since we're at it:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Nazi_Germany

He cared about his country's economy at any cost too. :wink:

Did you know that Obama was compared to Hitler also?

https://www.google.com/search?q=obama+h ... e&ie=UTF-8

https://www.google.com/search?q=obama+h ... 00&bih=757

And Bush and Clinton and Bush....

Sure, why not? Both were corrupt dirty bastards who OKed the torture, rape, and murder of Muslims. But that's all OK as long as those victims weren't Jewish, right? :roll:

Jewish? How do Jews come into the picture?
And while Obama had gotten us into conflicts in the Islamic world when he knew better not to, I don't recall torture being used at his command, as in the case of W. Bush.

Obama refused to punish the Bush administration for what happened in Iraq.

And Amuuurrrica tolerates anything that the Israeli Jews do to the Muslims in their country and I do mean ANYTHING.

I don't hate Jewish people, I'm just saying that the whole thing with Israel sickens me.

Face it, most Americans may not be anti-semitic but they sure as hell are Islamophobic.

The Spades teach us to conquer all we claim.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2019, 10:07 pm

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

The Alt Right types who support Trump, such as Richard Spencer and the waste of working human organs who murdered Heather Heyer and the douchebags who defend him, certainly are.

Or how about the ones who defend placing the children of illegal immigrants in internment camps? These are CHILDREN!

I am not in favor of that, but what should be done with the children brought across the border illegally instead? Send them back by themselves?

It's better than putting them in a f*****g internment camp!

I think most people would disagree that sending children off to fend for themselves is a better solution. Can you come up with a practical solution most people would agree with?

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2019, 10:13 pm

EzraS wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

The Alt Right types who support Trump, such as Richard Spencer and the waste of working human organs who murdered Heather Heyer and the douchebags who defend him, certainly are.

Or how about the ones who defend placing the children of illegal immigrants in internment camps? These are CHILDREN!

I am not in favor of that, but what should be done with the children brought across the border illegally instead? Send them back by themselves?

I think most people would disagree that sending children off to fend for themselves is a better solution. Can you come up with a practical solution most people would agree with?

You know Mexico isn't as barbaric and depraved as Americans make it out to be.

The Spades teach us to conquer all we claim.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2019, 10:28 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
EzraS wrote:
EzraS wrote:

You said it! ;) :P

I was sarcastically interpreting highly subjective thinking.

I was being a smartass too. Buuut since we're at it:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Nazi_Germany

He cared about his country's economy at any cost too. :wink:

Did you know that Obama was compared to Hitler also?

https://www.google.com/search?q=obama+h ... e&ie=UTF-8

https://www.google.com/search?q=obama+h ... 00&bih=757

And Bush and Clinton and Bush....

Sure, why not? Both were corrupt dirty bastards who OKed the torture, rape, and murder of Muslims. But that's all OK as long as those victims weren't Jewish, right? :roll:

Jewish? How do Jews come into the picture?
And while Obama had gotten us into conflicts in the Islamic world when he knew better not to, I don't recall torture being used at his command, as in the case of W. Bush.

Obama refused to punish the Bush administration for what happened in Iraq.

And Amuuurrrica tolerates anything that the Israeli Jews do to the Muslims in their country and I do mean ANYTHING.

I don't hate Jewish people, I'm just saying that the whole thing with Israel sickens me.

Face it, most Americans may not be anti-semitic but they sure as hell are Islamophobic.

While Obama certainly had the right to prosecute Bush, the reason why he didn't is because sending your political opponents to prison happens in third world dictatorships, not in America.
Yes, hatred of Muslims is a current American prejudice, and should be recognized as being as wrong as any form of bigotry. Unfortunately, politicians have been fanning the flames of Islamophobia.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2019, 10:34 pm

EzraS wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

You know Mexico isn't as barbaric and depraved as Americans make it out to be.

Why are all those people are trying to get out of Latin America then?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2019, 10:46 pm

Not because Mexico is barbaric and depraved.

It’s because they’re seeking a better life for their families.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2019, 2:03 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
Not because Mexico is barbaric and depraved.

It’s because they’re seeking a better life for their families.

It can't be reduced to just Mexico when they're coming in from other countries in Latin America. And the reason given for why we should let them in is because they're fleeing from depravity and barbarism.

Basically one side of America is condemning the other side for saying Latin America is depraved and barbaric, while at the same time saying all the illegal immigrants from Latin America are fleeing from depraved barbaric conditions.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2019, 3:44 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
Darmok wrote:
Trashy leftists protesting Trump trash London, leaving their trash for low-wage city workers to clean up.

Just like the trashy "Occupy"-ers who trashed New York and other US cities, leaving their human waste and filth for low-wage workers to clean up.

https://twitter.com/RyanBLeslie/status/ ... 4170897409

Unfortunately that is a problem with any large gathering regardless what political orientation they are, its more a people problem than a liberal or conservative problem. That said it does look like those signs and things have been confined to a pile and aren't just scattered about everywhere I've certainly seen worse post large gathering trash.

In Darmok's universe right wing protestors bring cleaning equipment and brooms and clean the street and polish the windows of nearby buildings when they finished goose stepping (oops I mean marching :mrgreen: )

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2019, 5:06 am

cyberdad wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Darmok wrote:
Trashy leftists protesting Trump trash London, leaving their trash for low-wage city workers to clean up.

Just like the trashy "Occupy"-ers who trashed New York and other US cities, leaving their human waste and filth for low-wage workers to clean up.

https://twitter.com/RyanBLeslie/status/ ... 4170897409

Unfortunately that is a problem with any large gathering regardless what political orientation they are, its more a people problem than a liberal or conservative problem. That said it does look like those signs and things have been confined to a pile and aren't just scattered about everywhere I've certainly seen worse post large gathering trash.

In Darmok's universe right wing protestors bring cleaning equipment and brooms and clean the street and polish the windows of nearby buildings when they finished goose stepping (oops I mean marching :mrgreen: )

It's probably more a matter of such a sight not falling in line with how the left wing portrays itself as consisting of such caring refined progressives. If a party is going to portray themselves as angels even up to the point of comparing themselves to Jesus Christ, they're going to be held to a much higher standard.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2019, 5:51 am

Nobody knows how this protest finished. For all we know the police may have forced them to move on and they dropped their placards.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2019, 2:41 am

And you know, places like the UK, Greece, Australia, and the southern states here in the US are also very impoverished. Does that make these places "depraved and barbaric"? :roll:

Lot of rich bastards here in Australia

jameswdj96
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

04 Aug 2019, 9:22 pm

thanks for sharing!