Creepy Trump to Visit British Royals

Page 4 of 6 [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2019, 10:51 am

Also perhaps instead of visiting the britsh royals and generally just kind f*cking around, perhaps he could you know address the americans who have been effected by all that severe weather and flooding in the midwest to south east. Does he have anything to say to them...I mean at least he had paper towels to throw at puerto rico but he doesn't have any to throw at the americans in regions where a lot of his support comes from?

I mean IDK what is worse how insulting he was toward puerto rico for their hurricane and california over the fires...or his seemingly complete silence on the severe flooding and tornadoes that are devastating lot of people.

Last edited by Sweetleaf on 17 Jun 2019, 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2019, 10:54 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
Also perhaps instead of visiting the britsh royals and generally just kind f*cking around, perhaps he could you know address the americans who have been effected by all that severe weather and flooding in the midwest to south east. Does he have anything to say to them...I mean at least he had paper towels to throw at puerto rico he doesn't have any to throw at the americans in regions where a lot of his support comes from?

Also the many farmers in these areas who were hurt by his tariff wars.... remind me again why these people supported him? :chin:

The Spades teach us to conquer all we claim.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2019, 10:55 am

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Also perhaps instead of visiting the britsh royals and generally just kind f*cking around, perhaps he could you know address the americans who have been effected by all that severe weather and flooding in the midwest to south east. Does he have anything to say to them...I mean at least he had paper towels to throw at puerto rico he doesn't have any to throw at the americans in regions where a lot of his support comes from?

Also the many farmers in these areas who were hurt by his tariff wars.... remind me again why these people supported him? :chin:

They also may have a hard time growing crops on top of the harm done by tariff wars, double whammy for them.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2019, 10:55 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
He's the best President in a while

In what universe?

The alternate reality his supporters live in, in their eyes he can do no wrong...those sorts don't really have a huge problem with fascism or oligarchy.

I mean an example of their mentality is throwing a fit about people kneeling for the national anthem...then displaying a defaced flag with a blue stripe. I thought they were mad about perceived disrespect of the flag and then they turn around and disrespect it to by defacing it? Not sure how to reason with someone like that.

I don't know what you mean about the flag, but I think his supporters are able to recognize his accomplishments without worshiping him and thinking of him as perfect.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2019, 11:29 am

EzraS wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

In what universe?

The alternate reality his supporters live in, in their eyes he can do no wrong...those sorts don't really have a huge problem with fascism or oligarchy.

I mean an example of their mentality is throwing a fit about people kneeling for the national anthem...then displaying a defaced flag with a blue stripe. I thought they were mad about perceived disrespect of the flag and then they turn around and disrespect it to by defacing it? Not sure how to reason with someone like that.

I don't know what you mean about the flag, but I think his supporters are able to recognize his accomplishments without worshiping him and thinking of him as perfect.

You don't know how its hypocritical to complain about 'disrespect' of the flag...and then go around waving a defaced flag? Or you don't know about the blue line flag?

Also that is not the impression I get from the majority of his supporters, I've interacted with...seems he truly can do no wrong in their eyes. His accomplishments are terrible I mean great he turned the EPA into the environmental destruction agency ran by coal lobbyists. He permanently created a huge tax break for the wealthiest and temporarily lowered taxes for middle class and below, but over a couple years the tax rate for middle class and below will go up while that of the wealthiest americans will stay the same. And before that he got to where he is wealth wise by money laundering and corrupt business practices as well as whatever money he was born into. He didn't get there through honest hard work and perseverance more like lying and cheating, so what is there to be proud of?

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2019, 11:39 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

In what universe?

You don't know how its hypocritical to complain about 'disrespect' of the flag...and then go around waving a defaced flag? Or you don't know about the blue line flag?

Also that is not the impression I get from the majority of his supporters, I've interacted with...seems he truly can do no wrong in their eyes. His accomplishments are terrible I mean great he turned the EPA into the environmental destruction agency ran by coal lobbyists. He permanently created a huge tax break for the wealthiest and temporarily lowered taxes for middle class and below, but over a couple years the tax rate for middle class and below will go up while that of the wealthiest americans will stay the same. And before that he got to where he is wealth wise by money laundering and corrupt business practices as well as whatever money he was born into. He didn't get there through honest hard work and perseverance more like lying and cheating, so what is there to be proud of?

Lets not forget the fact that he continues to piss off our enemies while alienating all of our allies. What good is a country without friends when it hits rock bottom?

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2019, 12:48 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

In what universe?

Blue line flag. So far what I've looked up has to do with law enforcement flags: https://www.thinbluelineusa.com/collect ... ment-flags

The military apparently has US flag patches in all kinds of different color schemes:
https://www.dhgate.com/product/15-color ... 2657950061

Then there's some articles about Trump coloring a US flag with blue stripes. However I can't help but notice in the photo used by them he is holding a red marker.
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/201 ... -kids.html

Quote:

He has also made some legitimate accomplishments. I remember posting a list of them some time ago that was produced by the Washington Post of all sources. I'm not saying that means he's a good president or not, but they do exist.

Last edited by EzraS on 17 Jun 2019, 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2019, 1:06 pm

EzraS wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

In what universe?

Blue line flag. So far what I've looked up has to do with law enforcement flags: https://www.thinbluelineusa.com/collect ... ment-flags

The military apparently has US flag patches in all kinds of different color schemes:
https://www.dhgate.com/product/15-color ... 2657950061

Quote:

He has also made some legitimate accomplishments. I remember posting a list of them some time ago that was produced by the Washington Post of all sources. I'm not saying that means he's a good president or not, but they do exist.

I could try and make a list of Hitler's genuine accomplishments for Germany, but I ain't going to do that because somehow comparing Trump to Hitler downgrades my valid points about him.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2019, 1:11 pm

Yeah yeah he's Hitler and his supporters are Nazis.

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2019, 1:12 pm

EzraS wrote:

You said it! ;) :P

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2019, 1:15 pm

EzraS wrote:

I was sarcastically interpreting highly subjective thinking.

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2019, 1:20 pm

EzraS wrote:
EzraS wrote:

I was being a smartass too. Buuut since we're at it:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Nazi_Germany

He cared about his country's economy at any cost too. :wink:

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2019, 2:36 pm

EzraS wrote:

The Alt Right types who support Trump, such as Richard Spencer and the waste of working human organs who murdered Heather Heyer and the douchebags who defend him, certainly are.

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2019, 2:43 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

The Alt Right types who support Trump, such as Richard Spencer and the waste of working human organs who murdered Heather Heyer and the douchebags who defend him, certainly are.

Or how about the ones who defend placing the children of illegal immigrants in internment camps? These are CHILDREN!

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2019, 3:11 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Or how about the ones who defend placing the children of illegal immigrants in internment camps? These are CHILDREN!

Absolutely!

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2019, 9:36 pm

EzraS wrote:
EzraS wrote:

I was being a smartass too. Buuut since we're at it:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Nazi_Germany

He cared about his country's economy at any cost too. :wink:

Did you know that Obama was compared to Hitler also?

https://www.google.com/search?q=obama+h ... e&ie=UTF-8

https://www.google.com/search?q=obama+h ... 00&bih=757

And Bush and Clinton and Bush....