Page 4 of 4 [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2019, 7:54 pm

Loves me despite all my negatives (there’s a lot!), isn’t a jerk (deal breaker!), and has stuff in common with me.

Magna
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2019, 7:55 pm

DW_a_mom wrote:
shortfatbalduglyman wrote:
Doesn't matter how many "dealmakers"

One deal breaker and it's all over

The funny thing I've observed is that a lot of things people think would be deal breakers, stop being deal breakers when they find the "right" person. Depends on what the deal breaker is.

Very wise statement, mom.....

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2019, 3:57 am

DW_a_mom wrote:
My son's new girlfriend is also an Aspie and they've agreed to talk EVERYTHING out, never holding back.
Good idea!

DW_a_mom wrote:
That and the fact she loves all the same geeky activities that he does.
That sounds just like my relationship except that we have no interests. Maybe that's a consequence of me choosing a partner based on attractiveness.

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2019, 8:16 pm

that1weirdgrrrl wrote:
Someone who saves the last scoop of ice cream for me

Passes "that1wierdgrrrl" some icecream... Quick before it melts!

Banjo54
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

02 Jul 2019, 8:27 pm

- Shares interests
- Affectionate and clingy to a reasonable extent
- Honest and loyal
- On the spectrum

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2019, 3:23 pm

I don't like "clingy"----that can really get on my nerves.

I like somebody who digs me----and likes it that I dig her.

I don't like the symbiotic sort of relationship where you only hang out with each other, and no one else.

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2019, 3:28 pm

I hit bump when I was trying to hit the current page and it said I bumped it. This is interesting. I might bump lots of things! Bump!

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2019, 3:32 pm

Please don't bump things, my friend.

It has caused problems in the past.

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2019, 3:34 pm

Ok.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2019, 4:25 pm

Thank you very much.

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2019, 5:57 pm

I am not too fussy, but I think I prefer a more traditional young lady. A lady which does not follow the latest fasions but finds what she likes and enjoys it,

Uhmmm. I best describe myself to show others what I mean... Or rather, I will describe my bicycle preferences as a guide. I have been involved with old and modern bicycles. There is not that much I have not seen. I have developed a more traditional approach which gains the best qualities of old whilst still being relevent and useable in these current times. For example, if I had to put a specific date as bicycles go I would say the late 1980's to very early 1990's where the traditions were still being upheld... The tried and tested methods... Which were mixed with elements of design improvements without going mad on bicycle fasion industry which started churning out new, or mostly reinvented ideas just to get people to spend. So I am looking for a lady who sees through the hyoe and is able to get the best out of things. Practical and beautiful!
And I have to say that I look at beauty in a very different way to the common man. I see a ladies character as her beauty.

Prometheus18
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2019, 6:13 pm

Mountain Goat wrote:
I am not too fussy, but I think I prefer a more traditional young lady. A lady which does not follow the latest fasions but finds what she likes and enjoys it,

[...]
And I have to say that I look at beauty in a very different way to the common man. I see a ladies character as her beauty.

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2019, 7:22 pm

Prometheus18 wrote:
Mountain Goat wrote:

[...]

Thanks Mr P.

I don't really want to put my preferences as conditions, but I do look more to beautiful character in a lady then looks. Looks can be good, but not essential. As what use are great looks without character?

Prometheus18
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2019, 7:25 pm

Mountain Goat wrote:
Prometheus18 wrote:
Mountain Goat wrote:

[...]

Thanks Mr P.

I don't really want to put my preferences as conditions, but I do look more to beautiful character in a lady then looks. Looks can be good, but not essential. As what use are great looks without character?

The way I see it is that it's impossible for someone's face to be attractive if it's not as it were illuminated by a good soul. I'm a firm believer in physiognomy.

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2019, 7:34 pm

Something I will say. Many people have made past mistakes in life and sometimes many are an idea catch. Their beauty comes from having already learnt the hard way and are looking to turn to righteous paths.

There are some who have always kept themselves on right paths... So rare to find...

Both examples are gems.