Page 4 of 4 [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2019, 7:22 pm

Prometheus18 wrote:
Mountain Goat wrote:
I am not too fussy, but I think I prefer a more traditional young lady. A lady which does not follow the latest fasions but finds what she likes and enjoys it,

[...]
And I have to say that I look at beauty in a very different way to the common man. I see a ladies character as her beauty.

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Thanks Mr P.

I don't really want to put my preferences as conditions, but I do look more to beautiful character in a lady then looks. Looks can be good, but not essential. As what use are great looks without character?

Prometheus18
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2019, 7:25 pm

Mountain Goat wrote:
Prometheus18 wrote:
Mountain Goat wrote:
I am not too fussy, but I think I prefer a more traditional young lady. A lady which does not follow the latest fasions but finds what she likes and enjoys it,

[...]
And I have to say that I look at beauty in a very different way to the common man. I see a ladies character as her beauty.

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Thanks Mr P.

I don't really want to put my preferences as conditions, but I do look more to beautiful character in a lady then looks. Looks can be good, but not essential. As what use are great looks without character?

The way I see it is that it's impossible for someone's face to be attractive if it's not as it were illuminated by a good soul. I'm a firm believer in physiognomy.

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2019, 7:34 pm

Something I will say. Many people have made past mistakes in life and sometimes many are an idea catch. Their beauty comes from having already learnt the hard way and are looking to turn to righteous paths.

There are some who have always kept themselves on right paths... So rare to find...

Both examples are gems.