Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Oreillomon
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

11 Jun 2019, 6:45 pm

Hi !

I practice Python, SQLite et DB Browser SQLite and I want to create a site with the known HTML5 et CSS3.

Somebody want to participer with me and construct by way a solide friendship ?

Thanks a lot to answer !

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2019, 10:34 pm

Hi, I don't know those languages, but I have a question. What kind of website do you want to make? What is it about?

Oreillomon
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 Jun 2019, 10:53 am

I want to create a website to illustrate the biodiversity about what I learn, about me (about my inspirations), about a program with a video game for doing a collection, and my drawing, etc.

I know I can use a « doing website program » but I prefer to do one like alone... except if somebody wants to participate.

Sorry for my english, but I am a french person.

Thanks a lot to answer.

niveditamore
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

22 Jun 2019, 12:23 am

I have a question. Which is the best source to learn java programming? Thanks in advance!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2019, 12:43 am

greetings niveditamore :flower: welcome to our club :alien:

Tomatoes
Raven
Raven

24 Jun 2019, 1:56 pm

I'm also learning to make websites. I already know C/C++, has some bases with HTML and CSS. And I find javascript easy even though I never program with this language.

Years ago I made some webpage for a project. I recycled it to make my personal website in 2018.

I have a new website, http://synman.net, which is about 'retrofiction' (a kind of uchrony mixed with LARPing). I made it with an old Macintosh program I used in Sheepshaver (a Macintosh emulator).

I also happen to have French as a first language. If you want some help, I can possibly help you. So yes, I want to participate. :-)

Oreillomon
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

24 Jun 2019, 2:08 pm

Tomatoes wrote:
I also happen to have French as a first language. If you want some help, I can possibly help you. So yes, I want to participate. :-)

Great! Come to talk in PM and we will talk about our respective projet... but before I need to question you about what you want really and how we can help each other.