TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2019, 9:40 pm

Twilightprincess wrote:
TheRevengeofTW1ZTY wrote:
Twilightprincess wrote:
I think Fnord should get a tattoo.

One can almost never go wrong with a skull tattoo, especially on one’s neck where people can see it.

I wonder how he shall respond to his reading? I can't wait for his response. :chin:

I'll do the other readings tomorrow when I have more time.

♤♡ :study: ◇♧

Thanks for taking the time to do this. :)

No problem! :)

The Spades teach us to conquer all we claim.

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2019, 3:42 pm

SaveFerris wrote:
I'll take a reading please Twiz , I don't want it for entertainment purposes though , I want to know my future - don't hold back even if it says I'll be dead by dawn.

While I wait for Fnord to respond, here's a reading for Mister Weasel. :)

Your focused card is the Queen of Diamonds. Can be a woman with brown or red hair and green, hazel, or brown eyes. Can also be somebody with an angular face. This is most likely a woman in your life but it can also be a man. This person is fun to be around and has a talent for making money, but can also appear to be shallow at times.

The card influencing you is the 6 of hearts. Long term good luck. You've been having a streak of luck that you may not have been using to your advantage. If you really have your heart set on something right now, go for it.

Your past card: 4 of clubs. Little progress. You've been stuck in a rut for awhile making little progress, but now your vision of what you truly want is clearer.

Your future card is the King of Hearts. A blonde haired blue eyed man. Can also be somebody with a heart shaped face. A romantic who feels the truest of all emotions and knows what they truly want in life. Their desires and feelings are very powerful and passionate. If this represents a woman she is very strong and independent and takes care of everything herself.

So I think that the King of Hearts must represent you and the Queen of Diamonds most likely represents a woman in your life whom you have feelings for. Maybe you were unable to express yourself to her successfully in the past? But now is your chance. :)

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2019, 4:57 pm

So I think that the King of Hearts must represent you and the Queen of Diamonds most likely represents a woman in your life whom you have feelings for. Maybe you were unable to express yourself to her successfully in the past? But now is your chance. :)

Thank you Twiz , do I have to cross your palm with silver now or something.

I'll let you know how it goes

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2019, 5:07 pm

SaveFerris wrote:

Nah I do these for free. Just as a fun hobby. ;) Were the cards right? :mrgreen:

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2019, 1:42 pm

cberg wrote:
Ferris gets it, divination shouldn't be constrained by entertainment value. I need to know this stuff because ignoring ambiguous information is not my strong suit.

Here ya go cberg! :)

Your focused card: 3 of Spades. Superficiality and Stubborness. A harsh card meaning that you have the inability to make clear choices. You might need a wake-up call and learn to stand on your own two feet and make some changes in your life.

The card influencing you: 5 of Hearts. Great Fortune. A very lucky card meaning that things are working your way (or they will be soon).

Your past card is the Jack of Diamonds. Representing a young man or young woman with brown or red hair with green, hazel, or light brown eyes, pale or light brown skin. Can also have an angular face. A go-getter who knows what they really want in life, and if it's a woman she is also very athletic. They have plenty of wonderful ideas to share with the world but not many people want to listen to them. This could either represent you or somebody you know.

Future Card: Ace of Clubs. Major Transformation. A great change is about to happen to you in the future. It can be a change in jobs or lifestyle or anything really drastic.

It seems to me like a big change is headed your way and you're going to have to learn to adapt to it. Either your sense of security is going to be removed or luck is on your side and it will protect you during this transformation. Lets hope for the later. :)

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2019, 4:01 pm

Let's tap into those mystical auros people!

:star: :sunny: :star:

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2019, 5:09 pm

SaveFerris wrote:

Nah I do these for free. Just as a fun hobby. ;) Were the cards right? :mrgreen:

Queen of Diamonds. There is no one who fits that description in my life

6 of hearts, Could be on a lucky streak

4 of clubs. stuck in rut is accurate

King of Hearts. Could be my GF

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2019, 5:14 pm

SaveFerris wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:

Queen of Diamonds. There is no one who fits that description in my life

6 of hearts, Could be on a lucky streak

4 of clubs. stuck in rut is accurate

King of Hearts. Could be my GF

Maybe this King of Hearts represents both of you? :)

I know you are blonde haired. Maybe blue eyed too?

The Queen of Diamonds is somebody who can also inspire jealousy in others. Is your girlfriend by chance the jealous type?

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2019, 5:36 pm

Mr. Weasel, perhaps this mysterious Queen of Diamonds is warning you not to let somebody come between you and your girlfriend in the future? It could represent somebody you have yet to meet. A person who causes drama?

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2019, 7:03 pm

I'm trying a different type of reading for Ferris. Lets see if it's accurate at all? :)

Your centered focused card is the Ace of Diamonds which relates to money.

Your top card is the 9 of spades. This is a card for stubborn people who always believe they are right. You are tired of the way your life has been going and you desire change now more than ever.

Your bottom card is the Queen of Hearts, a person with blonde hair and blue eyes or a heart shaped face (can be male or female). They can be sweet and kind but also use that sweetness to mask their true feelings. This card is most likely a lover but can also be a friend or relative. This being bottom card means it is someone you are currently fearing for whatever reason.

Your two past cards influencing your center card are 6 of clubs (work that needs to be finished) and 8 of diamonds (any dream is possible).

Your two future cards influencing your center card are the 8 of clubs (forging ahead on all plans and discouragenent) and the Jack of Hearts (usually a young man or young woman with blonde hair, even dyed blonde, and blue eyes and a good physical body. The male jacks are sweet and strong and but a bit shy, the female jacks are aggressive go-getters who are not shy at all. Also if this person isn't blonde with blue eyes (iow non-caucasian) they could have a heart shaped face.

Maybe you have been working hard to make your dreams come true but feel stuck? I believe the King of Hearts and Queen of Hearts represents you and your girlfriend. There may even be a young Jack of Hearts waiting for you in the future? If you don't already have kids? :heart:

Antrax
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2019, 7:42 pm

If you're still doing these I would like my fortune read.

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2019, 7:51 pm

Antrax wrote:

Sure thing! I'll do yours tomorrow. :)

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2019, 8:55 am

Antrax wrote:

Your focused card is the Jack of Spades. Usually a young person with dark hair and dark eyes, or somebody with a square-shaped face. An introvert who is moody and sullen and likes to keep their true thoughts and feelings to themselves.

The card influencing you is the 8 of hearts. An intense relationship with somebody you share a close bond to like a spouse, business partner, best friend, or family member.

Your past card is the 7 of hearts. Reunites people from the past. Somebody you have known for a long time.

Your future is the 3 of hearts. Influencing others. This card represents influencing people and developing new friendships and relationships.

Could the Jack of Spades be somebody you know? Like a spouse or a family member or a friend who you are trying to bond with? Maybe it represents yourself and you have somebody in your life who deeply cares about you and is trying to bond with you?

Antrax
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2019, 11:45 am

Very interesting. The jack of spades is actually my favorite playing card.

A young, dark-eyed, dark-haired individual with whom I've had a strained relationship recently reached out to me to bury the hatchet and begin again.

Maybe there is something to this. :wink:

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2019, 11:48 am

Antrax wrote:
Very interesting. The jack of spades is actually my favorite playing card.

A young, dark-eyed, dark-haired individual with whom I've had a strained relationship recently reached out to me to bury the hatchet and begin again.

Maybe there is something to this. :wink:

Very interesting indeed! :chin:

♤ ♡ ◇ ♧

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2019, 3:07 pm

I decided to do a reading on myself.

The bottom focus card is the Jack of Clubs. It represents someone I am currently at odds with (I've got a pretty good idea of who that is).

On the left I got the Jack of Diamonds, an easy-going go-getter who I believe stepped in to intervene in this conflict. The 4 of diamonds represents not being able to trust an opportunity given to me to take control of my situation.

On the right I got the 5 of spades. It represents depression and major obstacles. A feeling of sadness and hopelessness. The Ace of Clubs represents a great transformation.

:(