Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2019, 10:02 am

...It's nearly 8 A.M. now and I likely will not go to church as I thought I might. For one thing, once it's over, I'm sort of across town at 12 noon with. not much to do - and I can't really spend money now. I tend to think I should get more sleep, too...before they kick us out of this enter at 12 noon and I have to go out :( . And, I tend to think my clothes/myself may be a little dirty.

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2019, 10:32 am

Some churches can be very judging about the way a person dresses or looks. I'm sorry about what you're going through. :(

The Spades teach us to conquer all we claim.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2019, 10:59 am

My church would welcome you. I'm sorry you feel this way. :(

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2019, 5:46 pm

...It is, I think, more what I'm feeling/was than how that church might react. I've been there before, they were fine. It's a bit of a bus ride away, and then, an uphill walk after the last bus stop.
As it turned out, I did, once I went to sleep, sleep a lot til' it was counting down to having to clear out, so I was sleepy.

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2019, 6:44 pm

My church would also welcome you with open arms. I left my old church about two years ago and have not regretted my decision since.

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2019, 7:02 pm

It is good to go and sometimes good not to go and have a rest. Wherever the Lord leads. :)
And do not worry if you don't go. God can meet you right where you are at!