As a gay guy, do you prefer taller men?

Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

MSBKyle
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Jun 2019, 5:19 pm

For me personally, a guy doesn't have to be taller than me for me to like him but it is a bonus. I'm 6 feet but wish I was a few inches shorter. I know that most guys who are under 6 feet wish they were my height or taller. I really get turned on by guys who are taller than me because I like to feel small. I like the feeling of having someone tower over me. I've never wanted to be tall. I don't want to be short either, but I would prefer to be at least a couple inches shorter. I know that I have no control over my height, so that is why I want to be thin. I know I can't get shorter, so I at least want to weigh as less as possible. I can be small by losing weight and being thin. When I see a tall guy, I want to not only feel shorter next to him but I want to weigh much less than him as well. Are any other gay guys like this or is it just me? I don't want anything about me to be big, whether it is my weight or my height. I can fall for guys who are shorter and weigh less than me, but it's a big turn on for me if they are taller than me and weigh more.

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2019, 5:27 pm

I do have a thing for the tall burly broad shouldered type. :)

The Spades teach us to conquer all we claim.

Max1951
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

17 Jun 2019, 10:13 am

I have a definite preference for little guys. They're just so damned huggable :)

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2019, 10:49 am

Max1951 wrote:
I have a definite preference for little guys. They're just so damned huggable :)

I wanna be hugged by a taller guy. Preferably someone older than me like a daddy or big brother type. :oops:

The Spades teach us to conquer all we claim.

wrongcitizen
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2019, 4:12 am

Same thing as Max1951 for me. Smaller and on the skinnier side, less muscle. I prefer being taller, or the same height.

Though I am flexible. Personality comes first.

bobaspie2015
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

10 Jul 2019, 6:00 pm

I prefer a man who is around about my height, but most of all I prefer men who are kind, caring, fun to be with and loyal.

asp159
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

08 Nov 2019, 12:34 pm

MSBKyle wrote:
For me personally, a guy doesn't have to be taller than me for me to like him but it is a bonus. I'm 6 feet but wish I was a few inches shorter. I know that most guys who are under 6 feet wish they were my height or taller. I really get turned on by guys who are taller than me because I like to feel small. I like the feeling of having someone tower over me. I've never wanted to be tall. I don't want to be short either, but I would prefer to be at least a couple inches shorter. I know that I have no control over my height, so that is why I want to be thin. I know I can't get shorter, so I at least want to weigh as less as possible. I can be small by losing weight and being thin. When I see a tall guy, I want to not only feel shorter next to him but I want to weigh much less than him as well. Are any other gay guys like this or is it just me? I don't want anything about me to be big, whether it is my weight or my height. I can fall for guys who are shorter and weigh less than me, but it's a big turn on for me if they are taller than me and weigh more.

Feel absolutely the same way and i'm 5'11 but it's kinda annoying really. I would still actually like to be an inch taller. I also go for guys a few years younger than me. I feel like guys my age are too mature for me

jimmyboy76453
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2019, 11:58 am

Height isn't important to me, but I do like to feel small with a guy. I'm 6'2, so it's hard to find someone who is taller than I am. I'm also skinny, and I like bigger guys. Burly, thick-set, well-muscled, and older. I'm definitely into 'daddies'! I'm especially into daddies who treat me like a little boy. I'm not ABDL, exactly, but I like it when the other guy takes the lead, guides me, picks me up, tickles me, tells me what to do, calls me 'baby' or 'boy' or 'kid' or something similar, even spanks me or 'forces' me to do what he wants (I'm not into r@pe scenes, just a dominant daddy).
So, for example, my husband is very much the kind of guy I like. He's an inch shorter than me. He weighs 230 lbs and wears size 38 pants. He has a little bit of a belly and some muscle definition, although he used to have a lot more muscle. He's 58 years old. He has a thick mustache and thick, wavy brown hair. He'd be called a bear, or a daddy.
By comparison, I'm 36 years old, 6'2, 160lbs. I wear size 30 pants. I have no facial hair and I shave my body hair (my preference). I lift weights, but I'm still skinny. I don't have a belly at all. I'd be called a twink, possibly a jock.
I like that he's bigger than me and more masculine, and that he treats me nicely and gives me lots of hugs. I like to get rough sometimes in bed, but outside the bedroom, I need a guy who is always nice to me.

2_feet_back
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

12 Dec 2019, 7:43 pm

im 6'2 and feel the same way about being thin, and small. wanting to feel pocket sized. but i find shorter men more attractive sexually. but i kinda don't want my partner to fulfill my desire to be "small". i also think if he is a good fit, we will feel some of our desires beyond physical limitations. when it comes to height i say lets just make it work.
If he is tall he can still be MY little guy, or if hes short he can be my big tall guy (sometimes). I say what works best with personality, and chemistry. but i want a man that is my little guy, even if i feel small haha.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2019, 12:15 am

No. Shorter than me.

TV133
Butterfly
Butterfly

28 Feb 2021, 4:56 pm

I'm 5'6 and have always been attracted to taller guys. But also attracted to non-tall guys. But being tall is one of the traits I find attractive.

Insertcoolname
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Mar 2021, 2:45 am

Im 5’7”
140 lbs

I like guys to be bigger than me or at least; dont make me look down at you

Just not obese cuz my own frame is small and delicate :/

Nobody smaller cuz then i feel like Ill break them.
The taller and more muscles tho, those guys r fun to do yoga with. Or climb them like a tree. Lol idk that just does something for me... :mrgreen:

RAADS:~170

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

03 Mar 2021, 4:17 am

A guy's height isn't all that important to me. Slightly smaller guys are nice to cuddle, yes! - but the chemistry depends on many other factors, mainly personality.

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/