Community Colleges Consider Building Dorms

Page 5 of 5 [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2019, 6:32 am

...I want to do more than simply post :cry: .

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2019, 7:38 am

ASS-P wrote:

You know how to do more than that. You know how to create and maintain a Facebook account. With as many times as you mentioned having one and the number of times you have posted your full name it was quite easy to locate. All one has to do is type in "W***** L**** Facebook" and there you are right off the bat.

Now since no one has ever sat down with you to teach you any computer skills, it seems abundantly clear that you are perfectly capable of figuring out how do things on a computer on your own. Things that a number of people find difficult to do like FB.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2019, 4:24 pm

EzraS wrote:
ASS-P wrote:

You know how to do more than that. You know how to create and maintain a Facebook account. With as many times as you mentioned having one and the number of times you have posted your full name it was quite easy to locate. All one has to do is type in "W***** L**** Facebook" and there you are right off the bat.

Now since no one has ever sat down with you to teach you any computer skills, it seems abundantly clear that you are perfectly capable of figuring out how do things on a computer on your own. Things that a number of people find difficult to do like FB.

...I tend to think I have never used my real name here. Or have I?
There are other people on FB with the same name, but, I imagine you found me (When signing my name, I also use my midde name - which is a rare spelling of that name - but that's irrelevant).

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2019, 7:12 pm

ASS-P wrote:
EzraS wrote:
ASS-P wrote:

There are other people on FB with the same name, but, I imagine you found me (When signing my name, I also use my midde name - which is a rare spelling of that name - but that's irrelevant).

Yes according to your posts on Wrong Planet your middle name only has one "L". Your FB page as you know says Santa Cruz, California Current city since February 21, 2015 along with other personal info you have posted here. While there a many FB users with your name, yours comes out on top of the list for some reason.

The point is you are more computer savvy than you let on. There have been several things you have pleaded for help in getting or doing which you said were impossible for you to do on your own, which you ended up doing on your own like setting up and stocking a storage unit.

I think if you can arrange and finance a storage unit while shelling out what must have been $2000 a month for a motel room, you probably could have gotten an apartment some time ago. Why you say you can not do things that you end up being capable of doing is a mystery.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2019, 9:19 pm

EzraS wrote:
ASS-P wrote:
EzraS wrote:
ASS-P wrote:

Yes according to your posts on Wrong Planet your middle name only has one "L". Your FB page as you know says Santa Cruz, California Current city since February 21, 2015 along with other personal info you have posted here. While there a many FB users with your name, yours comes out on top of the list for some reason.

The point is you are more computer savvy than you let on. There have been several things you have pleaded for help in getting or doing which you said were impossible for you to do on your own, which you ended up doing on your own like setting up and stocking a storage unit.

I think if you can arrange and finance a storage unit while shelling out what must have been $2000 a month for a motel room, you probably could have gotten an apartment some time ago. Why you say you can not do things that you end up being capable of doing is a mystery.

...The motel room was paid for from that money I inherited from my brother, and the paying was done by that NYS lawyer - there's apparently not that much money anymore)I don't know the specifics of exactly how much there is and there isn't a " regular arrangement " for paying it out.
Since you've obviously seen the picture I have of me at that FB page (I presume the pic on your posts now is of you).I will mention that I only got it up by having one of those " go into the booth, pay some $, and the machine will take a picture of you " machines (Generations ago they cost a dime and were in Woolworth's stores, this one was in the lobby of the main movieplex in Cruz and cost $5 for four pictures) take a picture of me, and then send the physical pics (8) by the USPS, most of them not that great even given the situation, my timing was sort of off for working with the camera in that thing) to a major friend of mine who knows my FB password and asked him to scan them and put them up. He was barely able to put up the best one, his equipment is limited. The grey I have in my hair,/beard, anyway, didn't seem to photograph on iit!:D
I'm closeted about being HL on FB, though a coupla friends privately know :| . I mention being Aspie on it but not a great amount. If you decide to friend me/post, okay, but please don't discuss that. I actually have lots of friends, early on I was fairly promiscuous about seeking friends - now, not so much so.
My FB friends kinda lean towards comics (animation/fantasy) fans/pros of à certain age - people all seem to know each other, frequently people have three-figure amounts of friends in common - so I made lotsa friends, for whatever that:'s worth, and I accept all requests - even (now) what I call ' Facebook hoes ", women who, presamably especially on seeing a single male profile0send them a maybe PG0-14 pic of them and a link to some sex site of theirs - I've never used them and the vast, VAST, majority of my FB friends are not them, I feel compelled to ssy :lol: !
I put up lotsa links on my FB page but they're all from other people's Lin's there or easy-to-share doted

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2019, 10:31 pm

That was a really long near perfect post. So you can also write out a long post perfectly well. I don't know if all this you can't do but actually can do series is a Munchausen type thing as has been suggested, or if you put up mental blocks telling you that you can not do things that you actually can. Like I said it is a mystery.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2019, 5:34 am

......Continuing from above...I basically only put up pieces on my FB from.other.peopls: F,B and well'
-known " Cluck Here To Share " sites - I only Rey to put up a new link.on the rare occasions I am at a better computer - a even then I cannot click-and-drag, I must painstakingly put each letter up one-by- one :(. I have had SO.many things stolen from me :(.