Page 2 of 3 [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2019, 5:44 am

Joe90. I hope you didn't mind that I began an eat worms thread. I just get my funny moments... I really appreciate what you write..

EDGAR_54
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

02 Jul 2019, 8:29 am

The Pushbike Song

This song. My bird loves it! I wish I'd never pressed play!

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2019, 9:50 am

"Nobody loves me, everybody hates me. I'm going to eat some worms..."

EDGAR_54
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

03 Jul 2019, 6:24 am

IstominFan wrote:
"Nobody loves me, everybody hates me. I'm going to eat some worms..."

Haha! Thanks..... now I have an Ear worm, about a worm!! 8O

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2019, 9:35 am

I remember the eat worms song from elementary school, along with some other songs of a somewhat gross nature.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2019, 6:21 pm

This album is nothing but øerworms. It's simple and catchy enough to get stuck in your head while also being heavy enough to steamroll whatever was already stuck in there.

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Magna
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2019, 6:25 pm

It doesn't start until 30 seconds in, but I think it's the the worst earworm I've ever heard. Thanks for singing the whole thing, nieces..... :evil:

If you're prone to earworms like I am, you shouldn't listen to it. You've been warned...

Gallia
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2019, 4:28 pm

Magna wrote:
It doesn't start until 30 seconds in, but I think it's the the worst earworm I've ever heard. Thanks for singing the whole thing, nieces..... :evil:

If you're prone to earworms like I am, you shouldn't listen to it. You've been warned...

what have you done 8O

I lost it at 'daddy shark' this is rly funny xD

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2019, 10:16 pm

This is a favourite ear-worm of mine.
I have no problem with it since a find it mental stimming. I.E. relaxing:

https://youtu.be/tbNlMtqrYS0

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2019, 7:43 pm

My Mum likes them if they are who I think that they are!

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2019, 12:28 am

Mountain Goat wrote:
My Mum likes them if they are who I think that they are!

You know they're gonna be, they're gonna be the man that's walking home with you.

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Teach51
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2019, 11:37 am

Love this song

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2019, 12:08 pm

I haven't had an ear work in a while, but that f*****g sh***y song Castles sang by Freya Ridings gives me severe ear worms. I feel like punching her in the face while she's singing that s**t.

A lot of songs that repeat and put a lot of emphasis on the word "love" gives me ear worms too.

I work evenings and the radio is on all the time, and while I enjoy having the radio on, some of the songs they play just gives me ear worms and it stops me from sleeping properly that night. I can even FEEL the specific part of my brain playing it over and over (it seems to be at the back right of my brain).

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2019, 4:21 pm

Noca
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2019, 5:42 pm

Joe90 wrote:
A term for "songs getting stuck in your head on a loop".

Often when I hear a new song on the radio and then download it on to my phone from YouTube and listen to it, it becomes stuck in my head and plays on a loop.

I know everybody gets this but it drives me mad! It's like a tinnitus but in my brain instead of my ears, but still just as annoying and distracting.

I've tried listening to the newly-downloaded song on my phone a few times today so that the loop might break in my head, but it didn't. I tried memorizing the end of the song so that I can play the end in my head (apparently that's supposed to trick your brain into thinking that the song is finished), but each time I do that the same loop plays over again, over and over. Aaaarrrggghhhh!! !

I've even tried doing a puzzle but my brain seems to multitask; playing a song on a loop whilst being able to solve a puzzle! And I've even tried (silent) reading but then I start to read the words in the tune of the song in my head!

Jesus Christ, WHEN WILL THIS LOOP STOP???! ! !

Ps. It's the song "Hymn for the weekend" by Coldplay. I heard it on the radio the other day and decided I liked it, but now the main chorus won't stop playing in my head!

I had the same song stuck in my head. For me only playing another song can break the loop. Even white noise usually helps me. I play whitenoise every night or I would not sleep due to repetitive thoughts, songs loops being the most common.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2019, 5:52 pm

I like the "Bats!" song from MLP:FiM but every time I listen to it, it won't stop playing in my head.

It's on my private playlist of music that I find appropriate for Halloween or any other time I'm feeling spooky. :twisted: