EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2019, 10:07 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Looks like this incident is being exploited to push the right = nazis propaganda. The right are all in on it and secretly in favor of it and he's a hero to them etc.

Come to the left side, cause there's no bad people on the left.

I have yet to hear leftists say they're going to kill everyone who belong to the wrong ethnic or religious group.

Well I know offhand they talk about blowing buildings up with crowds cheering and they make death threats against high schools - so seems pretty obvious there are violent and bad people on the left.

Other than the idiot who shot Scalise, has any other of these far left loons used any violence to accomplish their ends?

Large scale riots that have included assault, gunfire and arson.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2019, 11:43 pm

Crimadella wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Crimadella wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Looks like this incident is being exploited to push the right = nazis propaganda. The right are all in on it and secretly in favor of it and he's a hero to them etc.

I have yet to hear leftists say they're going to kill everyone who belong to the wrong ethnic or religious group.

I've heard quite a number of them suggesting it's time for whites to be the slaves, or time for whites to step aside so brown people can run the country, or say whites shouldn't be allowed to speak, or I dream of white genocide.

Funny thing is the last one was quoted from a white professor.

But those are a handful of loons who nobody listens to, whereas the far right is interconnected world wide by the internet. And I've never heard of such persons backing such crazy ideas up with murder and violence.

Wrong, it's a big enough issue that many liberals discuss it. You just don't hear much of it in mainstream media, though if you look it's not hard to find left-wing activists/jounalists blantently saying racist things towards whites, there are hundreds of articles, so many that someone recently did a study on it. You may have a left wing filter on which makes it difficult to spot such actions. The next time you run across such article discussing how sh***y white people are, or how much they hate white people, to see the racism simply imagine it's a white person (if it isn't already) and replace the word white with any other race. Or maybe you just don't see the articles? I have posted some before and it seemed you were defending them. Look into Bret Weinstein, he discusses this a lot and how it is growing. He is a progressive. Many people talk about it, just as I said though, it doesn't fit the narrative liberal media pushes so you want see them discussing it in any main stream source. It's spreading in schools because people are ignoring it, spreading is growing. The problem will only get worse if it keeps going unchecked. I'm for bringing people of all races together, they are ripping people a part. It's bigger than you think, I promise you that.

This lunacy is so far off the mainstream radar that no one gives it or it's authors the time of day; nobody takes it seriously. Yet among the right, white nationalists have attained public office, and have affected government policy at the municipal and state level.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2019, 11:44 pm

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Well I know offhand they talk about blowing buildings up with crowds cheering and they make death threats against high schools - so seems pretty obvious there are violent and bad people on the left.

Other than the idiot who shot Scalise, has any other of these far left loons used any violence to accomplish their ends?

But who defends that when it happens? Certainly no mainstream leftists.

madbutnotmad
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2019, 12:04 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
The right will of course disavow him.

neo nazi's
being renown for spreading misinformation / disinformation / slander / lies (or what some of them regard as "magic")
to cover up / confuse / twist and put the blame on others, which often is the people who they are victimising...

I wouldn't be surprised to hear neo nazi's explaining such events as Islam fundamentalists / Syrian refugee's disguising themselves as neo nazis while performing such atrocities, intentionally to bring such negative attention to their "innocent" members who are obviously innocent bystanders who are victimised by these horrible dishonest "inferior" sub factions of the human race. Such claims would be designed to generate even more hatred for the victims.

*please note i am not a neo nazi or neo nazi sympaphizer or any other type of race supremacist.
I just wish people who hold such views could snap out of it all, and remember the altruistic love among all peoples
that we are all born with before we learn to label the world around us.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2019, 12:20 am

madbutnotmad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

neo nazi's
being renown for spreading misinformation / disinformation / slander / lies (or what some of them regard as "magic")
to cover up / confuse / twist and put the blame on others, which often is the people who they are victimising...

I wouldn't be surprised to hear neo nazi's explaining such events as Islam fundamentalists / Syrian refugee's disguising themselves as neo nazis while performing such atrocities, intentionally to bring such negative attention to their "innocent" members who are obviously innocent bystanders who are victimised by these horrible dishonest "inferior" sub factions of the human race. Such claims would be designed to generate even more hatred for the victims.

*please note i am not a neo nazi or neo nazi sympaphizer or any other type of race supremacist.
I just wish people who hold such views could snap out of it all, and remember the altruistic love among all peoples

I'm all for all people loving each other... except for the French (just kidding :lol: ).
Around my neck of the woods, right wingers claim white Marxists are in league with Muslims, so I imagine they'd be accused of dressing as Nazis.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2019, 1:46 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
This lunacy is so far off the mainstream radar that no one gives it or it's authors the time of day; nobody takes it seriously. Yet among the right, white nationalists have attained public office, and have affected government policy at the municipal and state level.

I don't quite get how the so called leftist media is accused of creating fake news except when they report on the "apparent" copious number of reports of "evil" leftist planning to destroy the white race or "allegedly" threatening violence....can't really have it both ways can you :roll:

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2019, 1:47 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
madbutnotmad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

neo nazi's

I'm all for all people loving each other... except for the French (just kidding :lol: )

sacre bleu 8O ! !

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2019, 2:02 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

You're setting up a strawman. The point is the left has demonstrated being very violent on several occasions. And it's really just a miracle no one has gotten killed so far.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2019, 2:07 am

cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

I don't quite get how the so called leftist media is accused of creating fake news except when they report on the "apparent" copious number of reports of "evil" leftist planning to destroy the white race or "allegedly" threatening violence....can't really have it both ways can you :roll:

What makes you think info like that comes from leftist media?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2019, 2:46 am

EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

That doesn't leave much except Fox and Breitbart which ain't quite "kosher" when it comes to the truth

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2019, 3:56 am

cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

That doesn't leave much except Fox and Breitbart which ain't quite "kosher" when it comes to the truth

Actually it leaves plenty that neither leans way to the left nor way to the right and doesn't specialize in partisan agendas and sensationalism.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2019, 4:47 am

EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Actually it leaves plenty that neither leans way to the left nor way to the right and doesn't specialize in partisan agendas and sensationalism.

nobody reads Reuters

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2019, 5:04 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

You're setting up a strawman. The point is the left has demonstrated being very violent on several occasions. And it's really just a miracle no one has gotten killed so far.

Yet you seem to take umbrage about acknowledging how the right has been homicidal and violent. When the left goes beyond a few cases of vandalism and actually commits premeditated murders beyond a few mentally ill people, I'll admit it then.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2019, 5:08 am

cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

nobody reads Reuters

There's more than Reuters and Associated Press. I like the way local KOMO presents the news too.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2019, 5:13 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Yet you seem to take umbrage about acknowledging how the right has been homicidal and violent. When the left goes beyond a few cases of vandalism and actually commits premeditated murders beyond a few mentally ill people, I'll admit it then.

If umbrige were taken it would be over the vilifying the entire right as nazis or nazi-like, while glossing over anything ugly the left does in order to maintain the facade of shining angels of virture.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2019, 6:07 am

I have a problem when those who are even slightly on the right of politics apologise for things like this
viewtopic.php?t=368574