How frustrating is it when you can talk to an attractive one

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Weirdness
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

18 Jun 2019, 10:53 am

...but, of course, you can't really inquire about the thing that you're really wondering? It's not like I get to talk to a lot of people that I like, but in cases where I can, like when some company needs to change some parts it's servicing... I mean, it's one thing to have some middle-aged grump hanging around... I usually don't even bother talking, it's not like I usually want to talk anyway, but... when it's someone... so sexy... and they almost beg me to talk to them out of boredom too... well, I suppose I can always suddenly get interested in technical details, not like I'm usually not, but usually I'm online reading, it's not raining, but I'm also not chatting to some twink... although it is hopeless, isn't it? It's not even statistically likely to be the matching sexuality, and then how likely is it that they're mutually attracted... I would never even go there at all unless I know for sure about the former, at least, like from some online posts or something (but I don't even know their name, so can't really find them...)

It's so frustrating though, isn't it? I don't think I was as depressed before, maybe not throughout, but after he left, more so... kind of like when I talk to anyone, though, and then have no one to talk to for weeks, except there is an added element of attraction which adds another layer.