Trump Keeps Up Refusal To Apologize To "Central Park 5"

Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ] 

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2019, 9:26 pm

I hate Trump.

The Spades teach us to conquer all we claim.

Borromeo
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2019, 9:33 pm

We know already. Why would you hate another human being, though?

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2019, 9:34 pm

Trump has turned the American people into jokes (regardless of who voted for him back in 2016) over the course of time since he began his tenure.

Borromeo
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2019, 9:38 pm

The house divided against itself cannot stand...was written for this era. I agree with you mostly.

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2019, 9:45 pm

Borromeo wrote:
We know already. Why would you hate another human being, though?

Why do people hate Adolf Hitler? Or Caligula? Or Kim Jung Un? Or Mao Zedong?

The Spades teach us to conquer all we claim.

Borromeo
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2019, 9:59 pm

Why do people hate, period?

Why not recognize a problem and then be the positive change that you want to see out there?

Look, my friend, I know you and I are on the opposite sides of everything...but we can be bigger than that. Just because the rest of the world is going to be hateful doesn't mean we must fall to that level.

The old saying is that you should never wrestle with pigs. You'll just get dirty and the pig likes it. So that's where the practical side of Hatred stands. I have a personal dislike of hatred, honestly. It stems from philosophical readings and from religious beliefs. (Roman Catholic.) But most of all, every human being has an innate dignity...(philosophy)...and even if we find them despicable we haven't got free reign thereby to hate them.

It's pretty late so I'm going to be signing off for the night...goodbye WP from the East Coast, and here's to bringing about a better to-morrow. We do our part.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2019, 10:39 pm

the jackass in chief refuses to ever admit error. he just doubles down on it.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2019, 10:56 pm

auntblabby wrote:
the jackass in chief refuses to ever admit error. he just doubles down on it.

The stupid electorate and their evil shepards the media are much to blame for that state of affairs. There's nothing in it for any public figure to apologise any more, it gains them nothing and potentially exacerbates the damage. The ringleaders of the jeering mob see only admission of guilt, incompetance, confirmation of all their suspicions and never contrition. Then they demand more blood, the apology wasn't enough you see or wasn't better worded, only resignation could undo etc etc... We very much deserve this idiotic politicking.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2019, 11:00 pm

it was my experience that when you could get one of the sociopathic hard-core nixon supporters to talk about it, they were angry that "their man" was forced out of office, IOW everybody else was wrong to not wanna worship their king. magas are about the same way. The Dotard is their revenge over watergate.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2019, 11:02 pm

I never been one to claim that politics suddenly started going wrong in 2016. It was broken long before, the bills of bad governance are just coming due.

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2019, 11:13 pm

Wow, talk about desperation! Is it horrible for people to get wrongfully convicted? Of course! Is what Trump did way back then in 89 wrong? Yes, maybe he was just over passionate about the case. Was he aware they were innocent, no. I watched the little chopped up video they had, it didn't prove much of anything, just another attempt to smear him because of their desperation, the DNC that is. What a load of crap, expect much more as election time approaches because they are scared he will get re-elected, also they are worried about the corruption that's about to be exposed. What else can we find out? Maybe he punched a black kid when he was 5? Or maybe he said a bad word when he was 10?

Once again, not saying what he did was good, but I'm willing to bet that he didn't know they were innocent and probably doesn't have the time to look into it, which would be why he said, "why are you bringing that up?", "They said they were guilty". Who worships who? Seems more that you all worship your corrupt leaders and fall for all the s**t they come up with. Not to count the fact that people change as they grow, I care more about the things he is doing now to help the country rather than look for any little piece of dirt on him from 30 years ago.

What's the point here? Let me guess, it proves that Trump is racist and wants to kill all black people. In the words of Larry Elder, if he is racist he sure is doing a bad job at it. He is doing a lot for the black community, you will not hear about anything like that unless you look for it, those types of things aren't worth spreading throughout left wing journalism, specifically because it goes completely against the narrative they are trying to push. I'm sure I could find more things, but some of the things I know of....

He signed a bill which gives more federal funding to historically black universities. He did prison reform and something like allowing prisoners to get college degrees within prison. He had quite a few people there thanking him for that and agreeing to start more programs which help find jobs for people when they get out of prison, support for prisoners, free rides so they can get to and from work. He has done many more things also, I would have to look them up. Also black employement is up, I've heard that it's the best it has ever been. So as Larry, a black conservative said, if he is racist he sure is doing a bad job at it. O yea, and he is trying to stop illegal immigration with no help from congress. Illegal immigration adds more low education work force, basically taking jobs away from poor educated citizens which happens to have negative impact on legal minorities with low education.

Last edited by Crimadella on 19 Jun 2019, 12:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2019, 11:30 pm

:roll:

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2019, 1:41 am

If I really wanted Trump reelected I would be filled with glee over the direction his opposition has been going in. Michael Cohen and John Dean as star witnesses. Dreging up stuff that happened 30 years ago and so on.